Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 01/08/2013 & 01/09/2013 Wartune Server Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tatman View Post
    Maybe everyone that lost vouchers and balens and pots and blah blah blah on WB need to learn how to read that THE SERVER WILL BE GOING DOWN... you had so much notice... why would you spend into it KNOWING it would go to waste?

And the Prize of: Losing Valuable Stuff goes to the dumbasses that used it!!!! Grats!!!

+1 My whole guild knew about the new maintenance the second it was posted and we planned ahead. then they screwed me up by postponing it for 4 hours, but I still dealt with it..... no city pro so I moved to smurfville with my millions
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

i love to read forums during maintenance....

ACTION! *snaps the board clapper
      Maymay S13 :rolleyes:

Comment

I hope this time the compensation will be proper, because I cant login now, and will be offline min 10hours. I lost this time form technology and construction cooldown time (tecnhonology 5h30, construction 16h). Cant harvest again, resource occupation runs off etc.

Comment

just kiddin :P
          Server: 64 Permbridge
          IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
          Job: SpellWeaver
          Guild: Eminence

Comment

GM how long maintance finishied in server europe ?
            Wartune
            Nick Name : Chitos
            Job : Archer
            Guild : Wrath
            Server : [S107] Forest of Chaos

Keep calm and Keep cool

Comment

Originally posted by Magistratus View Post
              I hope this time the compensation will be proper, because I cant login now, and will be offline min 10hours. I lost this time form technology and construction cooldown time (tecnhonology 5h30, construction 16h). Cant harvest again, resource occupation runs off etc.
              This maintenance has been known about for days, during maint everyone loses their ability to do this, that is why you need to think proactively. Their updating the game so that you can continue to play, this maintenance has been known about for well over a week now, most people should have had an idea that it was going to happen since maintenance on the game happens around this time every week unless the maintenance is cancelled for any reason by the R2Games Staff. I can't raid people, do mp dungeons or anything because of it, but im excited because I'll get talents and will be all that more effective in battle.
              Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

8 hours downtime for a planned maintenance? You must be kidding.

Comment

will r2 unveil the plans for the "Homestead" on Wartune?I am curious as to the roll-out time-frame.

Comment

Hi everyone, does anyone know when in australian time the server will be up again? Thanks in advance
                    Nicki81

Mage's Rock

Comment

• is this maintenance also include patch 1.45 for all servers and those new wings ? I'm planning to buy a wing and waiting for the new wing xD
                      I hope the new wing will be there after the maintenance today

Comment

• Originally posted by R27480029 View Post
                        Hi everyone, does anyone know when in australian time the server will be up again? Thanks in advance

just go by server time..... we have ppl from all over the world in my guild. Server time is the central time, doesn't matter what time local time is
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Thanks and I might sound dumb for asking but which one is it on there post. The EST or PST or ????. I couldnt see a server time on the post.
                          Last edited by R27480029; 01-10-2013, 02:28 AM.
                          Nicki81

Mage's Rock

Comment

• Very excited about the new updates and all the talents is going to be awesome.Saw them in action earlier on the cross server arena battles from server 1 can't wait to use them myself.
                            Name: TheGuru

Class: Archer

Level: 78

Server: S20 Twilight

Guild: Serenity

Comment

• id agree.. because all characters that is equipped with the same armor set.. they just look-alike, how bout some colors or whatever just design somethin' lol

Comment

• i hate wait

Comment

Working...
                                X