• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by huunt View Post
    add slot for farm
    That will be good!!!!

Comment

• Aarrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Masih lama tah ?

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
          My deep and sincere hope is that the new battle ground brackets are coming with the patch. Having my guild mates hit by someone 27 levels higher than them is really old. Most people on our server now, just log into BG, then afk it. No since feeding honor to someone who can get 37 kills in one session.
          Child Abusers is what a called them. Hahaha

Comment

• Hope my char fixed, since my academy already 27 but i dont have Hero MDEF tech, its really annoying... hahaha

Comment

• im confused here, i cant understand players who cry to gm about they loose wb ,bg, combs, and harvesting fields yes u name it, what they cry over, and all off them want compensation for this lost, our master in game have set in forum a week ago it will be a big maintance this week to uppgrade 1.45.we all now that, not only the day but also when in time this maintance will start, and still players not 1 but lots off them, ignore this and play as normal, i ask how can u and all other who cry, ask for presents back coz they lost harvesting, or they was in middle of a wb, when our supreme masters shut down u game. u know about this in real good time, if it suddenly be all black and u sit there and wonder why and u got a mail sorry server crash i understand we got some for this, but not when they have give as a week so we could prepare and finished what we wanna do before maintance....maybe im the stupid here, but i cant understand all this crying....

Comment

• Maintenance is over and all Servers are back up, except for s16, 20, 22, 23. We're having to do a little bit of work on those, but they should be up within 1 to 2 hours. Enjoy everyone.
                This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• i want those astral cheater to be banned . their saying they got it trough their own gold how is it going to happen lvl 45 has a 115 k astral they really should do something about it , its really not fair cost im playing to hard just to get a 5 k astral >>>>

matoh_02
                  FairyTale's guild master "MortlingStronghold"

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                    My deep and sincere hope is that the new battle ground brackets are coming with the patch. Having my guild mates hit by someone 27 levels higher than them is really old. Most people on our server now, just log into BG, then afk it. No since feeding honor to someone who can get 37 kills in one session.

where do you think im supposed to get 20k honor from? My own level? which i could lose 400 honor from someone being 1 level below me? I can't kill 15 people at once. You should try sending 1 in as a sacrifice, everybody else runs to the shards. If you get caught on the way back, free trip back to camp trust me, wait until you are at higher level.....it sucks, they don't make it so I would want to try people my own level. I need knight crusader .... 8k honor, of course im going to kill you all....but I at least try to let you have shards first. and like i stated in another thread, you lowbies that dont lose honor are needed to take out people with dryads!! So I don't lose honor! I'll hit lowbies so you can harvest freely, but hit the big guys with a dryad so I can hit them again safely and keep them outta your way. Yes, you are going to get stepped on and it's frustrating. Im level 63 and still get stepped on by level 68's sigh.... its always gonna happen. So feed me, but get what little shards and honor you can any way you can while you are little and it doesn't hurt. Losing 1000 honor at crusader level really hurts. Be glad you dont lose honor. And trust me, when you get to level 60'whatever and you have nobody to hit except higher levels, you will understand. Take away the lose honor if you are going to bracket the bg, otherwise I will be afk'ing all bg's at higher levels. I'm not getting farmed by some idiot with a 30 dryad taking 400 of my honor. I'll just take my honor from guild battles and bg be damned.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• You are crying because? A lv below you did more work and can whip you? I for one do that. My only wish is to see lv 10 tier spread BG's. We merged servers to make it bigger (ANd yes ours got way outa control) I have seen in Immortal ruins, there are about 7-8 lv 65's+ to 7-8 lv 40-50. Yeah real fun and fair. Been playing quite a while and this is the only thing I want to see. We now in our server have WAY more than enough to do this. Other note, yes astro cheaters need banned. We have one of if not the best knight in the game on our server. I wanna know how he got all astro's to lv 7 in no time.

Comment

• wow how unlucky i am.. one of the only servers not working hahaha. Server 23 ukiah sands character Johnny
                        IGN - Johnny - ukinah sands.. i think thats how you spell the server name hahahah

Comment

• he could possibly have spent only and all his money on astros.. maybe his guild skills are lvl 1 and he didnt use gold for anything but that.. plus if u are a strong knight on every wb u can get about 800k gold and daru if u come in 3rd soo it really could be possible.. just not probable.. all mine are lvl 5 and its taken me about 3 mil to get 9k exp for an astral so do the math
                          IGN - Johnny - ukinah sands.. i think thats how you spell the server name hahahah

Comment

• finally thx! server 1 from www.kabam.com is now live!
                            Dress to Kill

(-quote 10, "Dota Quote")

Server: Kaymo Mountain, Void Encapment, Holorn Cliff
                            MainServer: Holorn Cliff
                            Name: HumptyDumpty(rogue)^K.M, Tedorin(priest)^V.E, Em(mage)H.C

Comment

• my guess is to get one of my astrals from lvl 5 to lvl 6 it will take about 12 mil gold in total.. so from 6 to 7 it would take 24 mil gold.. and for all your astrals to be lvl 7 it probbly would take over 125 mil gold or something like that.. thats alot of gold, i sure dont get that much and my astrals prob wont reach 7 for another 6 months haha

Comment

• s20 still down

Comment

Working...
                                X