Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 7th Anniversary Celebration

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well what can i say its been a blast 7 years gone by so fast friends have come and gone but the fun times have been so great i will never forget them lets hope we can go for another 7 years and make more new friends and have alot more fun all best wishes to everyone

PeaceKeeper s471 R2
    IGN xKing Arthur BR 2.48 mill lvl 80

Guild Valints guild master

Server S471

Comment

Happy 7th anniversary heres to many more years R2Games/S100/Goulpass Keep/BadKitty

Comment

Parabéns povo lindo , desse jogo maravilhoso , 7 anos de pura felicidade e bagunça kkkkk , eu jogo esse jogo a 5 anos , e nunca me arrependi , sempre tem retorno dos evento , tomara que isso nunca acabe , porque tem muitos jogadores que estão migrando do legend online pra o wartune , então , continue assim que vocês vão ganhar i muito , parabéns novamente .

Essa é minha conta , que vai ser muito forte ao longo do tempo , obrigado e parabéns a vocês (Dray S716 )

Comment

Muito obrigado por me dar tantas alegrias é felicidas , amigos , belas lembranças de campo de batalhas disputados , que o belo trabalho que vocês fazem continuem sempre assim , Parabéns por por 7 anos de muito trabalho

Comment

Thank you for the seven years and all the years that will come.

R2 Gamess: Hu3NasusHu3

Comment

Thank you for the seven years and all the years that will come. R2Games-S541- Hu3NasusHu3

Comment

i love wartune

Comment

Happy 7th anniversary. R2Games S1-Suchmata

Comment

Here are my 5 cents to yet another gambling contest in Wartune.
                    Covenus, R2 S8

Comment

that's was fun 7 years hope for next 100 years!! but less casher events, and more events for non cashers pls :P

Wartune R2Games s69 AdiiiQ

Comment

I hate this new appearance of the forums. Although I hope that some long-time bugs have been removed.
                        As about the Anniversary, I would expect a gift to be served to all players, or at least to the 1000 oldest and still active players. Not a lottery forum event
                        Ignis, R2 S8

Comment

wow 7 years lol does time fly or stand still
                          r2 games 559 yipyar

Comment

Very nice promotion,,,I spin and I got a nice reward but,,,it's for Copia game an I playing Wartune for several years, never play others, so tell me what should i do with this fantastic promotion ?? DPT17XvimTIL3

Comment

I love this game !!!! Preda_Thor, S565

Comment

Thank you all for many many evenings of fun and fantasy.
                                May you live 1000 years. S139 Haunted Junction Goga

Comment

Working...
                                X