Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congratulations r2 =) u r doin a quite good job =) no slime ^^ ur much better than koram .... i played my fav addict game wartune first there now im here .... here is everything better .... ok some things can be improved =) but we hope with ur cash u will thank u for beein here and to use u for play and have fun and know other people .... and bein grumpy sometiems too ^^ alles gute ^^ feliz aniversaire or so .... cheerz
    against devotion ^^

Comment

Congratulations on the 7 years of wonderful experiance i grew up with this game and spent a lot of money on it and i don't even regret 1 single penny of it i can't belive its been 7 years feels like yesterday tbh made tons of accounts for it but i managed to stick and restart this one keep up the good work i hate to see an epic game like this close for stupid reasons it's just got so much potential to be thrown away thanks for your support.

server 566 Barad
      from R2 games
      Joker68
      BR 124494
      Guild *MBC*

Comment

After returning back after many years of stepping away from CS, I am delighted to see all the changes and improvements invested into bringing players the outmost experience. Congratulations to CS for these past 7 amazing years! Here Is to many more!

Comment

Congratulations on those 7 years, R2Games - S639 - MindBreaker

Comment

HAMSTERRRRRRRRRR Hello r2, mmmm 7 years? 7 years? no no no been at least 23435543535.5 in hamster years. I want to thank r2 for my all mighty riding hamster of war and his widdle red hat of DOOM. mmmmmm what else? you all have gotten better over the years, lag way down, no game killing glitch in very long time and of course a nice mentor admit my sever cluster is OFFICALLY The Hamster Server Cluster. So good job r2, now feed me num nums of face my WRATH oops r2 server 402 Scarlet Ruins lock9999999

Comment

You're all going to hell for making this game 7 years worth of ultra addictive
              Thanks for all you do and have done
              R2 Games. 715 Jade Palace...name: Kaname
              Last edited by MuddCup; 06-22-2017, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Congrats for being around for the last seven years!! I love the game and have enjoyed playing the game wartunes for the 7 years R2Games-S418 willowhall Nocticula

Comment

IncredibleQ r2games S36

Comment

Sorry I won't licking ur azz for those insulting rewards.
                    this game and ppl behind this game is total garbage, and this one is good example disrespect players with insulting rewards and hoping us to worship, praising, or say good things about them.
                    Last edited by R24008047; 06-23-2017, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Felicitaciones por los 7 aƱos del juego, me he pasado mucho tiempo jugando esto, me divierto mucho y gracias por tantas alegrias que nos brindan!!!!!

xDavila S717 Liery Castle

Comment

R2Games - S715- SnneYalakkk

Comment

7th anniversary states finishes 24th but not working today [24th] and idea why ?

Comment

7th anniversary states finishes 24th but not working today [24th] and idea why ?
                            Posts difficult to ......... well post - this 1st post but had to wait 120 seconds to post

Comment

grats on 7 years, but i thought wartune was the flagship game which is 4 years???
                              BuzzKill
                              Shadow Vale

Comment

Congratulations on those 7 years and thanks for the fun! R2Games - S465 - Manny

Comment

Working...
                                X