Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 07/06 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 07/06 04:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 06th of July at 04:00 AM EDT (01:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM GMT+1, and 16:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Adv. Mahra x20
    Adv. Sepulcrum x20

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed lag during blitz when players entered Endless Abyss from a non-Cloud City location.
    2. Optimized some translations.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 07-05-2017, 11:04 PM.

So, with the lag fixed i suppose it will be possible again to access OC from home city again right? Nah, devs rather cut things from the game than fix them properly.
    And what's up with these translations? Almost every maint it is needed to fix some of the translations, great to see that the priorities are set because these translations are really gamebreaking.

Comment

You lied about the time ............... server down at 08.37 GMT +1

Comment

Maybe you should think about what your giving us as compensation. Extreme stamina potions are a waste of bag space and L2 exp scrolls are another waste for most players.Finally something better with the Adv Mahra and Seps seems most players on servers now have gone past the point where they need normal Mahra and Seps.

Would also be good if you fixed the drop rate on sylph atoll seems it takes forever to do it and I most times don't even bother doing it only get the 12 Adv and 12 Sofs which again is stupid when you only need 10 Sofs to max out the cd.
        The Borg Collective
        S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

Originally posted by angeldust View Post
          Maybe you should think about what your giving us as compensation. Extreme stamina potions are a waste of bag space and L2 exp scrolls are another waste for most players.Finally something better with the Adv Mahra and Seps seems most players on servers now have gone past the point where they need normal Mahra and Seps.

Would also be good if you fixed the drop rate on sylph atoll seems it takes forever to do it and I most times don't even bother doing it only get the 12 Adv and 12 Sofs which again is stupid when you only need 10 Sofs to max out the cd.
          I dissagree with you on the stamina and exp scolls part. For most players exp is still needed and this stamina (combined with the scroll) yields a few millions of exp. Maybe you are a maxed out KH player but many players need it for upgrading normal and advanced talents and/or leveling their toon.

Comment

Just want to ask if there was a compensation rolled out? Thanks

Comment

Yep, because poor translations are really game breaking *rolls eyes and slowly drops jaw*. They will stop the game completely, lock up your system, and force it to go into a meltdown state of a shutdown so you have to run checking programs to make sure it's stable again so you can repeat the process. Wow, I must have missed the many bug reports for poor translations from the players that is deemed important by the developers along with the screen shots and/or video contained. Yep, let's fix those so players won't quit to other games that do not have translation errors.

Ha ha, what a crock of Day-O! You got a plethora of items that needs fixing, and yet translations seemed to be the important thing of the week. So, it takes you a solid week in fixing a few translation errors, then? If I was a lazy sap, I would say "sign me up to work for you", but being that I am a "stickler" for things and would like things to function (translations are not a functional priority in my books) to the satisfaction of the people I present my product to, I would not want to be part of an embarrassment of a company.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

S645 did not have the compensation, someone awake to forward this?

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post

I dissagree with you on the stamina and exp scolls part. For most players exp is still needed and this stamina (combined with the scroll) yields a few millions of exp. Maybe you are a maxed out KH player but many players need it for upgrading normal and advanced talents and/or leveling their toon.
                  Yes I do know that some people still need but why can't they give L3 exp scrolls instead of L2. And i guess some will need stamina for doing campaigns.
                  The Borg Collective
                  S526 Ghostwood Downs

Comment

Neither of my servers received compensation so East Coast S511 and Oceanic S526. So what happened to that one.
                    Last edited by angeldust; 07-07-2017, 03:51 AM.
                    The Borg Collective
                    S526 Ghostwood Downs

Comment

I saw compensation show up on my server this morning, are you still without it?
                      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                      Browser Game Support

Comment

Late reaction but yes, i have seen the compensation on both S645 as S100.

Comment

Originally posted by angeldust View Post

Although the spawn rate wasn't changed the event rewards requirements have been changed to 3/5/8 of either sophisticated or advanced sylphs.

Comment

On the date of July 6, 2017 to 12:00 a recharge of 1000 balens was made through the mol / rixty.
                            Up to the present time it has not been credited to my account.
                            I contacted mol / rixty which informed the authorization and conclusion of the purchase

Comment

Originally posted by blackcax1974 View Post
                              On the date of July 6, 2017 to 12:00 a recharge of 1000 balens was made through the mol / rixty.
                              Up to the present time it has not been credited to my account.
                              I contacted mol / rixty which informed the authorization and conclusion of the purchase
                              what is your game name and server?
                              When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Working...
                              X