Wartune Weekly Maintenance 07/06 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mentor_Rambler View Post

Although the spawn rate wasn't changed the event rewards requirements have been changed to 3/5/8 of either sophisticated or advanced sylphs.
    Still will have everyone to stay in for a very long time until they complete such event. Rush hour traffic comes to mind when it comes to this.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

Still will have everyone to stay in for a very long time until they complete such event. Rush hour traffic comes to mind when it comes to this.
      I totally understand what you are saying but there was some concessions with the lowered requirements. Have you tried getting a party of 3 or 4 and having them all follow one person? This reduces the amount of sylphs needed to get requirements for the group as a whole. I understand it still takes more to spawn the boss, but this would make it easier to fill quota for the day.

Comment

For a server cluster (that I am from) that has its players go in teams of four during an event, that question is irrelevant. Even myself, I travel with four units when I am up for the challenge. One thing I learned about Rush Hour traffic is no matter if you have one occupant or a bus load of folks in a transport, it will still be a mess because of reductions. The same can be said about the sylph re-spawn rate. It just prolongs the event and those same number of people entering will take an even greater amount of time to get things done, thus leaving others who needed to get theirs done in wait if they weren't lucky to get in on the hits.

If they (the devs) didn't "intentionally" mess up the spawn rate, none of the players would be having this conversation now and they would be on their merry little way.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X