Clear All

• Wartune V7.0 Gameplay Survey

Click image for larger version

Name:	WRT Survey.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	191.2 KB
ID:	1919111
    Dear Heroes,

Please take a moment to take our survey to help us improve your gaming experience. As always, thank you for your support and see you in-game!

Click Here for the Survey.

My pet raccoon will speak on behalf of me in saying how I feel about the patch. It's a Dr. Doolittle kind of thing.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

How about you actually start reading and taking actions from these surveys? I put my 2 cents in but who knows if it will do any good.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        How about you actually start reading and taking actions from these surveys? I put my 2 cents in but who knows if it will do any good.
        They actually do make some adjustments based on the results from the surveys. Tattoo requirement is the first thing that comes to my mind without looking back through patch notes, but there are other examples. Either most people just pick the top answer for every question, or less people are unhappy than those who are. Definitely make sure your friends, guildies, and server mates fill these surveys out and honestly. These surveys are important.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I agree with ML comment. They did make some positive changes following the survey regarding Tattoo system. Also, the fact that a non spending player can get a merged sylph as oppose to some of those like me who actually spent money to make one. So providing feedback is important instead of complaining all the time.

Comment

blah blah blah hickory rickory dock who is going fill out the survey and actually having the developer fix the game or is it going to be another poppy ****....hmmmmm

Comment

True. On surveys of the past (the last two), I did voice my feedback about the performance issues the game was having since then. I guess they (devs) are not of the "detailed" bunch.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
                blah blah blah hickory rickory dock who is going fill out the survey and actually having the developer fix the game or is it going to be another poppy ****....hmmmmm
                They do change the game based on these. Why else would they ask after every single major patch these days. Keep in mind, that because something you wanted to change didn't change, didnt mean it was popular for others. Making things in all, basically free, will never happen. Lag is a thing, but usually you can get around it with a decent system. Other than that, work with the bugs, all games have them.
                "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post

They do change the game based on these. Why else would they ask after every single major patch these days. Keep in mind, that because something you wanted to change didn't change, didnt mean it was popular for others. Making things in all, basically free, will never happen. Lag is a thing, but usually you can get around it with a decent system. Other than that, work with the bugs, all games have them.
                  yeah and by decent you mean sporting newest i7 or ryzen acompanied by some Titan gfx card .. sure can run tomb raider maxxed but wartune lags anyway .. they should change engine under game.flashplayer is ditched deep by adobe - no decent progress imho. but it aint that easy unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post

if you was to look at the macchine i am running you would be complaining too. my system can run multiple applications without any lag at all. this stupid game lags when i have everything closed so i know its not my machine. also did you see anything changed after these so called surverys? my point exactly.

Comment

Working...
                    X