Wartune Weekly Maintenance 07/13 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 07/13 04:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 13th of July at 04:00 AM EDT (01:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM GMT+1, and 16:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Adv. Mahra x20
    Adv. Sepulcrum x20

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Someday maybe soon, u guyz will reduce the cost of learning skills for merged sylphs from 15k balens/ boudbalens , count that the cost to make a sylph now is 20k balens u guyz dont think, even a litle is too much 15k balens/bb for delphic or 6k for a normal skill?
    I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

That could be a good idea, but knowing the devs... it's a slippery slope.

At least tonight, I will get a much needed rest. Been busy with things.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I hope that this "maintenance" will include a fix for the condition that locked out so many from our server group yesterday, Please bear in mind that this affected more than those who were so locked. Our Guild Master was affected, for instance, which meant that we had no guild events. Together with the loss of Rave points, I suspect that everyone on the server group was disadvantaged to some extent

Comment

Finbar, that sucks, was that about the thing many couldn't log in?

Comment

Is maint on the hour or at 36 mins past the hour, you do this all the time. Spend some money on a bldy clock that works in your garage
            Last edited by X-23; 07-13-2017, 02:44 AM.

Comment

don't forget the maint message does warn us to expect new bugs (possibly) due to the ongoing maint................lol...............wish they could tell the time................

Comment

Maintenance is nothing new and has been going on for as long as I can remember. It is expected to take an hour but it can at times take longer.
                When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

maintenance does nothing but add more lag and more clothing to your closet lol

Comment

Don't forget, fix things that you don't find in a public bug report. I was going to say "translation errors" but I think those were reserved for the emergencies, lol.

FYI, maint always will happen between a Wednesday and a Thursday of every week. For West Coast Servers it's at 0030 server time (get a world clock to figure out the rest for the part of the world you're in). If I am around, I usually remind those on my cluster that maint is on at that time and to not to do very much after reset.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
                      Someday maybe soon, u guyz will reduce the cost of learning skills for merged sylphs from 15k balens/ boudbalens , count that the cost to make a sylph now is 20k balens u guyz dont think, even a litle is too much 15k balens/bb for delphic or 6k for a normal skill?
                      You know, there is another way to do that than buying one skill for that amount of bound balen for just one skill.
                      Have you ever try clicking "Learning Skill" it's only cost you 300 BB & to forget a skill you don't want, simply spend 300 BB for forget than Click again for "Free Learning Skill" if you in a rush getting the best skill for sylph or you can wait til cooldown than click again "Learning Skill" for free charge (If not in the rush getting a skill) I always use BB clicking "Learning Skill" I get random skill & same time i'm lucky to get the skill once I click learning Skill. Try it & think how much BB you spend on clicking Learning skill + Forget Skill as well (for rush time) or (not rush) simply click Learning Skill & wait it cooldown than count the days & BB you spend than compare to spend 6k - 15k BB/B
                      East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                      Character: Mage
                      Class: Knighthood
                      level: 80
                      Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post

You know, there is another way to do that than buying one skill for that amount of bound balen for just one skill.
                        Have you ever try clicking "Learning Skill" it's only cost you 300 BB & to forget a skill you don't want, simply spend 300 BB for forget than Click again for "Free Learning Skill" if you in a rush getting the best skill for sylph or you can wait til cooldown than click again "Learning Skill" for free charge (If not in the rush getting a skill) I always use BB clicking "Learning Skill" I get random skill & same time i'm lucky to get the skill once I click learning Skill. Try it & think how much BB you spend on clicking Learning skill + Forget Skill as well (for rush time) or (not rush) simply click Learning Skill & wait it cooldown than count the days & BB you spend than compare to spend 6k - 15k BB/B
                        I know i can learn skill free but did it like 13 times and got same skills on frigga, so isnt worth at all, cant be a merged sylph cost to be 20k balens and a delphic to cost 15k. :P

I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Working...
                        X