Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2Games Summer Sweetness - Mini-Games, Prizes, & More!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2Games Summer Sweetness - Mini-Games, Prizes, & More!

Click image for larger version  Name:	FB.jpg Views:	1 Size:	116.4 KB ID:	1920452Summer is fully ablaze, and R2Games here to help you cool off and chill out with some fun holiday goodness. Gamers everywhere are invited to participate in the R2Games Summer Sweetness event!

Fun mini-games are in order, including lighthearted chance games, skill tests, and more! Don’t miss your chance to win sweet prize packs worth up to $99 for your favorite R2 titles, including Wartune, League of Angels, God Wars, Crystal Saga 2....

So between July 21st to 24th, head on over to R2 Platform to join the festivities. We hope to see you there!

Click here for the Details.
    Last edited by R2_Vera; 07-21-2017, 02:09 AM.

can we redeem codes everyday or is it just one shot??

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA summertime and it's the time to have fun and R2 is laughing their a s s off since now they add a new event that ofc don't work!!!!! Why do you bother with these events when you can't get them to work?? Is it just to get players mad and get them to leave for other games that works or is it just to get them to leave ol gaming since u tired to try making money!!! NOT! But ofc u can do as u done b4 compensate all ppl for making a mess or just do as u did last time and just compensate those that filed a ticket. Event number 2 is the one that don't work and ofc that is the one that don't have a counter that say u use your att so this time we can't even prove we not used the attempt. Clever work from all R2 IDIOTS

Comment

Yesterday I redeemed codes, today can't. It is just for one code for each game to redeem? Then why I again have new attempts, getting codes, but when I try to use says already used?

Comment

Same for me...the code from the first event didn't work "Event Code Error" and the 2nd event had no attempts..the 3rd was working...I won nothing ofc...

Last edited by Mara; 07-22-2017, 05:23 AM.

Comment

i get always an error when i try the seconed gamee for scratch ....

Comment

Can any mod please confirm if you can only claim 1 code per game per day or throughout the whole event duration?

Comment

not loging game 2h bagggggggggggggi lagggggggg

Comment

Anyone else have issues with the scratch and win game? Went to do it today for the first time and it said I had used up my attempts already. It worked fine yesterday, guess the attempts didn't reset.
                  Last edited by R262181389; 07-22-2017, 12:32 PM.

Comment

According to rule #5 you can only claim same type code once.

5. For the same game, the same type of code can only be redeemed once by each character.

Comment

Acording to rule R2Games you can put your event where sun dont shine .. its same as writing on bar - free 1st beer today ..and some get nothing.. if celebrate give em out .. thats not much - keep those recharge tokens to your insiders .. but dont make events like these lottery

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Rambler View Post
                        According to rule #5 you can only claim same type code once.

5. For the same game, the same type of code can only be redeemed once by each character.
                        Thank you. Though I have to say this event is simply hyphed and nothing more than a big disappointment.

Comment

2nd event not work yesterday and today both days say you use attempts

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
                            2nd event not work yesterday and today both days say you use attempts
                            Same here, just like all the other events, they can't have one that works right

Comment

This doesn't seem to be a bug, they just don't have an alternate, you lost vs. you're out of points. It's both combined.
                              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                              Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
                              X