Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune 5th Anniversary Event!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2103506228
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dwikianakbungo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BradyB
    replied
    I just have to say, for those that hate it so much, and complain so much, why are you still here? Do you live to complain about the game? It's really not that hard to find somewhere else to play.

Leave a comment:

• R29018131
    replied
    Originally posted by Hafapea View Post

Clear your Adobe, browser and computer's caches after maintenance and you won't have any issues.
    Rofl , so how will that fix the screw ups each week after maintenance that seems to create more errors ??

Leave a comment:

• Hafapea
    replied
    Originally posted by R210859511 View Post
    yer and by now you would think they would be able to do maintenance without screwing it up and causing more issues and problems than there was in the first place
    Clear your Adobe, browser and computer's caches after maintenance and you won't have any issues.

Leave a comment:

• abrarvkhan
    replied
    thats **** in the name of the event...five years of robbing people complete..

Leave a comment:

• R263360269
    replied
    And of course the beauty of this "competition" is that they dont have to pay the people for their ideas/designs, just as they dont/wont pay moderators or mentors.

Leave a comment:

• costy170
    replied
    were its mi guild

Leave a comment:

• R232289254
    replied
    wartune r2 games server 136

Leave a comment:

• Peo159
    replied
    HA HA HA HA What a joke for a fifth year event. Can hear them talking in the meeting room first one say " we are out of ideas for new clothes and mounts what to do? The second say "hmm I GOT IT a fifth year event where the IDIOT players can try their luck" and ofc with crappy rewards. Would say you be lucky to even get a hundred ideas to choose from. BTW if u out of ideas I give u one here, change colour on each and every mount u made and give them a new name. Then I think u can make new ones until hell freezes over.

Leave a comment:

• R210859511
    replied
    yer and by now you would think they would be able to do maintenance without screwing it up and causing more issues and problems than there was in the first place

Leave a comment:

Working...
X