Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum Event] Wartune 5th Anniversary Event!

Wartune 5th Anniversary Event! (I) - Mount Design Competition!
    Wartune 5th Anniversary Event! (II) - Clothing Design Competition!
    Wartune 5th Anniversary Event! (III) - Post a picture! Win a prize!

Last edited by R2_Dagny; 08-16-2017, 09:03 PM.

yer and by now you would think they would be able to do maintenance without screwing it up and causing more issues and problems than there was in the first place

Comment

HA HA HA HA What a joke for a fifth year event. Can hear them talking in the meeting room first one say " we are out of ideas for new clothes and mounts what to do? The second say "hmm I GOT IT a fifth year event where the IDIOT players can try their luck" and ofc with crappy rewards. Would say you be lucky to even get a hundred ideas to choose from. BTW if u out of ideas I give u one here, change colour on each and every mount u made and give them a new name. Then I think u can make new ones until hell freezes over.

Comment

wartune r2 games server 136

Comment

were its mi guild

Comment

And of course the beauty of this "competition" is that they dont have to pay the people for their ideas/designs, just as they dont/wont pay moderators or mentors.

Comment

thats **** in the name of the event...five years of robbing people complete..

Comment

Originally posted by R210859511 View Post
                yer and by now you would think they would be able to do maintenance without screwing it up and causing more issues and problems than there was in the first place
                Clear your Adobe, browser and computer's caches after maintenance and you won't have any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Hafapea View Post

Clear your Adobe, browser and computer's caches after maintenance and you won't have any issues.
                  Rofl , so how will that fix the screw ups each week after maintenance that seems to create more errors ??

Comment

I just have to say, for those that hate it so much, and complain so much, why are you still here? Do you live to complain about the game? It's really not that hard to find somewhere else to play.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

how cheap can you go they dun care about the ppl who made it possible for them to make it 5 years.... the normal players dun count only the big whales counting witch they keep feeding with top 3 rewards blah blah... they simply enough not able to fix lag problem or bug problem who are in here for some years.. if its a dungeon they simply remove dungeon

Comment

Need to use Spell Check, before submitting an announcement. "Come get your prices" should be "Come get your prizes".....LOL
                              Really NotReally

Comment

Working...
                              X