Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Patch 7.5 Pre-Launch Maintenance 08/17 01:00 AM PDT (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Patch 7.5 Pre-Launch Maintenance 08/17 01:00 AM PDT (Select Servers Only)!

Wartune will be having Patch 7.5 Pre-Launch Maintenance on Thursday, the 17th of August at 01:00 AM PDT for the following servers:
    • S1, S202, S206, S212, S215, S221, S225, S228, S232, S235, S239, S243, S267, S270, S274, S277, S280, S283, S286, S349, S376, S379, S436, S440, S443, S446, S449, S452, S455, S486
    • S4, S38, S44, S6, S10, S12, S17, S56, S59, S74, S77, S464, S467, S470, S473, S480, S483, S489, S525, S531, S537, S492, S495, S498, S503, S509, S514, S520, S542, S549, S555, S561, S566
    • S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47, S112, S115, S118, S121, S125, S128, S131, S134, S137, S140, S143, S146, S149, S152, S155, S159, S162, S165, S168, S171, S174, S177, S180, S183, S186, S191, S196, S246, S250, S253, S255, S258, S261, S264, S317, S320, S323, S326
    • S62, S64, S68, S71, S83, S87, S90, S93, S96, S99, S102, S105, S109, S199, S304, S307, S310, S313, S354, S357, S337, S340, S343, S346, S367, S370, S415, S418, S424, S427, S458, S461, S476

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Adv. Mahra x20
    Adv. Sepulcrum x20

Patch Notes:
    1. Added 3 new Willpowers - Sea Witch, Death Specter and Eagle Warrior.
    2. Added Willpower Awaken Skills.
    3. Added Eudaemon War weekly dungeons.
    4. Added a new feature - Dreamland.
    5. Added new Titan skill slots.
    6. Updated Circuit rewards - Added Basic Talent Stones into Supreme Royal’s Chest and Supreme Noble’s Chest.
    7. Sylph Arena Optimization - Added Fusion Spirit Shards as rewards. Players can select rivals to challenge basing on their points.
    8. Optimized Henna Lab - Raised Henna yields rate.
    9. Closed Blood Inferno dungeon - With the help of Willpower, our lords finally wiped out the monsters in the dungeon and sealed the Blood Inferno for all eternity. Even as our lords celebrate their victory, new enemies await in the darkness. Stay tuned for new challenges.
    10. Added new Vault pages to Guild Vault.
    11. Raised Wedding Ring skill level cap.
    12. Unlocked new levels for Sky Trail.
    13. Optimized NPC functions: the new NPC Lycus in Cloud City has the Game Box option.
    14. Optimized game loading.
    15. Some language optimizations.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 08-17-2017, 10:22 PM.

And now, my possible take on to this new patch that will happen soon:
    1. I probably won't get to own one. However, I know a lot of people are going to be sporting Sea Witches for the spam heals (passive included).
    2. I probably won't get to see this if the game is still on its downward path.
    3. I might try this to see if it's good. Else, be another dungeon I won't be doing. Hope the rewards are abundant for the deed, else could have gone daily for the amount given.
    4. This one, I am going to feel like Charlie Brown if I get a rock. No, seriously.
    5. Happy, ticked, or the same. I don't know how others will feel on such for this. TT is difficult as it is.
    6. As if doing 200 CQ tasks was not difficult enough. We don't have a source to get those items of instant completion other than to spend ubalens/bbalens for.
    7. Should have gone with this in the first place. In fact, the old Sylph Arena before the one you're going to replace had this in place. This is one I can say that someone finally pulled their head out of their collective four point of contact and maybe had sense. However, going in, I will see if I should keep on praising for this change or condemn it.
    8. You've broke the Henna Lab. There are times I do not want to plant anything because I do not want to deal with such. Now, you're putting something stupid in (and for one hour to stop producing? should have kept going until it is complete, and then again, it can probably fill up again until full if no one strikes you) that I have to upgrade by raiding others. Did you think this one through?
    9. Never done BI as it was a time sink. Especially when it comes to doing without attempt that you have to wait the bloody 30 seconds until the box disappears.
    10. Now, this one I have to really check on my own (eyeing on to the 180 day bit) to see how much guild wealth it is going to cost me. Hope it's something realistic. Can it be renewed before the expiration?
    11. Married couples will now thank you for giving them (insert whatever phrase as results may vary).
    12. It's okay to add new levels. However, it would be better to increase the rewards as a player finishes a stage so they can farm what they need during explorations so they can beat higher levels. Best would be to get rid of those stupid star tear shards since we get the star tears, enough to get a nice roster of evolved sylphs going, and increase the number of Star Sands instead (1 or 2 isn't enough when we can spend 60 event trinklets during the sylph event to get 1k to evolve a sylph instead).
    13. Woo-Hoo, my girl Lycus got a job now. It's sad to ride past her and she's just sitting there. PS, I often take the time to sit next to her to keep her company.
    14. Keep dreaming. You could not fix the performance issues/bugs that players deem are game breaking, and instead only fix translation errors or items that are found nowhere in any bug report. I will believe it after you remove the pointless "glitter" that is causing a bottleneck with your gaming servers as many of us are on decent internet speeds, enough to stream a movie without a problem if we wanted.
    15. As if the weekly maintenance of such wasn't enough. Wow.
    And then, soon enough, we will get some stupid survey to fill out and get a lousy reward (wait, I DIDN'T GET MINE!!!) that will get ignored by them.
    Last edited by Meikura001; 08-17-2017, 02:19 PM.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

why did was bloody inferno removed

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
        why did was bloody inferno removed
        You know they won't give you an answer. I can only speculate that they will soon phase out those temp mounts and have players rely on the ones in the mount shop (should be a better way since I do not want to spend the near-2k bound/unbound balens for a measly refresh that will give me the same stuff). Plus there were problems with such where if you don't have an attempt, you have to wait the 30 seconds until the egg/chick box disappears so you can move around. It's more of a time sink than anything else.

Or, maybe they will come up with some poor excuse.

Comment

i like it .. its cheap as
          Cyanide
          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
          Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
            i like it .. its cheap as
            How much space does it give you for the Time Vault, Reaper? I can work with the wealth bit to get the 180 day one.

Comment

a full page
              Cyanide
              Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
              Guild: Sicario

Comment

This patch - well expected worse .. at first thought why remove bloody inferno- at second thats last i manage to nail at weekend so begone inferno.. as for mounts - did anyone notice that old tok mount Netherwing Dragon is nowhere to be found in mount shop ? or maybe im blind lol
                Dreamland - i expect it to be nerfed - 10 clothing refine stones a day .. no no no - it not going to stay this way

Comment

Nether Wing Dragon was gone the same time Evil Unicorn was gone I believe. Even though I do weekly runs of MS, it wasn't enough spirits to pursue the NWD, but now I see that is gone as well, so I am going to sell them and free up my inventory.

Dreamland was okay, even for a lowbie test character on 99. However, I have a feeling they are going to mess with it during those "translation" maintenance runs to the point no one wants to play it.

Thanks, Reaper. I guess a page is better than no extra space imo.

Comment

soo in how much time 7.5 on 700+ servers?

Comment

Six more days from this posting. When the maintenance happens on a Thurs (01:00 AM West), you will get your new patch. I was going to say "that is if nothing goes wrong that they delay it" but I would be kidding myself as they will just put it in without regard to any bugs. Now, if you say "translation errors", they will stop everything because to them, it's a game breaker, LOL.

Comment

and I'm just here waiting for the time that guild trade is implemented.. not now, fo sho.. but maybe in next lifetime
                        ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
                          and I'm just here waiting for the time that guild trade is implemented.. not now, fo sho.. but maybe in next lifetime
                          Not likely to happen, else they are going to cry "alt abuse" or "drama" when it comes to such.

Comment

r2 went over board with hiding players need to fix

Comment

The new mpd for eudamon is that only for the merged ones or is it open for the "normal" eudamon as well?
                              Theonlyghost
                              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                              Server : S122 US-East
                              Guild : Fenix
                              Class : Mage
                              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                              X