Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R285073 View Post
    why can i find out were or how to get knighthood and titans
    Well might be better off asking guildies... in short - you have to max out your talents - both normal/advanced then eat lots of henna .. that is get your tatoos up - then talk to about class advancement - shows on right side among other quests .. if requirement met - lose your skills and get knighted skills .. as for titans i suppose they must be in titan temple as name suggests - correct me if im wrong as im on my way to this knighthood too

Comment

Originally posted by R285073 View Post
      why can i find out were or how to get knighthood and titans
      Google is your friend...

Andre, I would much rather miss out on WB that Athena Wars, which is going to start on Oceanic in 12 mins.
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-24-2017, 06:05 PM. Reason: much better.

Comment

After finishing Class Advancement, you will automatically receive main quests which will lead you towards meeting the requirements for Knighthood.

Quest 1: An Audience with the King I - Class Advancement level has reached Lvl. 80
        Quest 2: An Audience with the King II - Fully upgrade Talent and Adv. Talent
        Quest 3: An Audience with the King III - Tattoo Attributes meet Knighthood requirements

Titan skills can be gained by doing Titan Temple.
        When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

we are missing athena war coz of this patch. what compensation would you give for that

Comment

Originally posted by abrarvkhan View Post
            we are missing athena war coz of this patch. what compensation would you give for that
            Absolutely NOTHING, as per usual lol.... I think its probably taking so damned long because people who were on when the patch MT started didnt get kicked nor did they leave and I guess that is sc.rewing things up.

Comment

Open now...........

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
                After finishing Class Advancement, you will automatically receive main quests which will lead you towards meeting the requirements for Knighthood.

Quest 1: An Audience with the King I - Class Advancement level has reached Lvl. 80
                Quest 2: An Audience with the King II - Fully upgrade Talent and Adv. Talent
                Quest 3: An Audience with the King III - Tattoo Attributes meet Knighthood requirements

Titan skills can be gained by doing Titan Temple.
                how can you be a moderator idk !?!? what titan skils you can get in titan temple ???? Just to know in titan temple you can get charge fragments and that use to upgrade resistance and to get animation stone and that is to animate some titan other words to get some titan free cuz only 3 titans you get easy for free iron guardian, hp one dont know name and death titan other or you buy for balens or you get free with animation

Comment

give me 11k advmahra ...

Comment

Game keeps freezing for no reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

so lame game freeze every 30 sec

Comment

freezing and crashing after it....
                        Kabam -57 Archer
                        Kabam -67 Knight
                        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Too many freeze for 5-10 second, lag.... DO IT MAINTENANCE!

Comment

Freezing patch, so nice....

and compensation, Dragon Essence x50 is a joke right, i think people have 10k + of this things
                            Last edited by xob90; 08-24-2017, 08:22 AM.

Comment

useless patch, makes the game unplayable, lag and freeze all the time. Icons at the top of the screen constantly moving around and freezing the game. Hope you fix it soon, as I love the game, but can't deal with this mess up.

Comment

We already had patch on test servers - so no maintenance was necessary - but we got it anyway - now game unplayable as freezes constantly - just moving from spawn point to marriage take 4 attempts due to freezing.

Comment

Working...
                                X