Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[VOTE!] Wartune 5th Anniversary Event! (II) - Clothing Design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And somehow, I feel that it's not fair. I may not win, but I could not watch someone who won by popularity be denied their design to be implemented just because the Operations Department feels like it. I mean, what is the point to have such a contest to know you've won and then not have your entry make it to the end release?

The winner, by popularity (fair and square), will always have my respect and support. *drops mic*
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R2128983872 View Post
      1 more question , what did vote were made for if the operation department will pick up what ever they like?
      It does mention it in the original thread: 1 of the 10 will be chosen for implementation. The past few times this event ran, they went with the winner of the vote. If they feel the one that won the vote is too similar to what we already have, they will choose something different.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        And somehow, I feel that it's not fair. I may not win, but I could not watch someone who won by popularity be denied their design to be implemented just because the Operations Department feels like it. I mean, what is the point to have such a contest to know you've won and then not have your entry make it to the end release?

The winner, by popularity (fair and square), will always have my respect and support. *drops mic*
        they can implement all 10 outfits if they want too lol as each week we get 1 new outfit so next year y will prob see urs in the events or maybe mine with any luck

I voted for a design I liked not the popularity of the person by name or server like some but if r2 says 10 ppl goto finals and votes is to see which design was best to receive gifts if devs want to choose which 1 will be implemented whos to argue as sooner or later u will see all the 10 mounts and 10 clothes ppl designed in the votes implemented into game anyway
        Last edited by Xharry005x; 09-08-2017, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

they can implement all 10 outfits if they want too lol as each week we get 1 new outfit so next year y will prob see urs in the events or maybe mine with any luck

I voted for a design I liked not the popularity of the person by name or server like some but if r2 says 10 ppl goto finals and votes is to see which design was best to receive gifts if devs want to choose which 1 will be implemented whos to argue as sooner or later u will see all the 10 mounts and 10 clothes ppl designed in the votes implemented into game anyway
          That's what I meant, harry. I voted for a design as well that I also liked as I am sure others did and feel the same.

Anyways, it would be nice if all 10 that made it to this round did get implemented, both clothing and mounts. That would be a lot of designing and programming for each one. And, they got a whole year to do it in.

Now, if they (the devs) fix the game, I will probably see that as I am having a "mid-game crisis" (LOL).
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X