Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 08/31 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post


    Hi, any update on this? Just really curious what made the maintenance yesterday lengthy yet the issue with lags/black screens has gotten worse than before.
    I am told the devs confirmed they found one or two places responsible for the lag, and they fixed those, but they couldn't figure out where the issue is for the main bulk of the lag and will need more time.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

    R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

    For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

      I am told the devs confirmed they found one or two places responsible for the lag, and they fixed those, but they couldn't figure out where the issue is for the main bulk of the lag and will need more time.
      I know that you are doing your best, i respect you for that. Too bad R2 has made the choice to let a moderator do the dirty work instead of them. R2 is the publisher and need to take the lead when dirt hits the fan. Dirt has hit the fan bigtime because major lag was introduced since the maint and the least R2 can do is communicate with the people who pay for their monthly salary.

      You on the other hand, are doing a great job (just as the mentors) by helping where you can with the least amount of availeble information.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

        I am told the devs confirmed they found one or two places responsible for the lag, and they fixed those, but they couldn't figure out where the issue is for the main bulk of the lag and will need more time.

        Thanks MemoryLane. Thought I admit I am really disappointed that R2 did not even update their maintenance notes. I'd like to ask is there any temporary solution for this black screen, been getting it fairly frequently on dungeons and its a pain to restart the game and have your teammates wait on you (this of course after the usual protocol of checking things on my end first).

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Buuurman View Post

          I know that you are doing your best, i respect you for that. Too bad R2 has made the choice to let a moderator do the dirty work instead of them. R2 is the publisher and need to take the lead when dirt hits the fan. Dirt has hit the fan bigtime because major lag was introduced since the maint and the least R2 can do is communicate with the people who pay for their monthly salary.

          You on the other hand, are doing a great job (just as the mentors) by helping where you can with the least amount of availeble information.
          Thank you. I like when people post nicely, while saying the same exact thing as people who don't.

          I don't want R2 posting updates on the forum about ongoing situations, unless the word is final. They seem to believe that posting means the situation never needs to be addressed again, and they will simply quote their posts in tickets and we get nowhere. I am more than happy to face the fight on both sides. I've even been playing the game for a little while now in order to get a better understanding of what the fight is about.

          Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post


          Thanks MemoryLane. Thought I admit I am really disappointed that R2 did not even update their maintenance notes. I'd like to ask is there any temporary solution for this black screen, been getting it fairly frequently on dungeons and its a pain to restart the game and have your teammates wait on you (this of course after the usual protocol of checking things on my end first).
          Updates to maintenance announcements are usually done only when mods request it. I don't request updates to be included when the maintenance has already past, as most people won't be looking at the thread anymore. We didn't find out what the devs had done until right before I posted what I did, anyway. It's still a work in progress, so it's not really considered as a fix, and they probably weren't sure it would even help, so it wasn't included in the patch notes.

          Quick note, I have not and have no plans to clear my caches and cookies until after I'm told things are actually fixed. I've noticed some areas of the game are running a little bit more smoothly today, but anything that builds up a lot of data, like fights and moving between screens frequently, tends to bog everything back down. The black screen happens when the image files fail to load due to taking so long to communicate with the server. The only 'fix' for this is to refresh. Most people will understand the need to do that, especially since the patch.
          Rules of the Forum are found here.

          R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

          For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

            And that's my "problem" if you're too lazy to read the rest? Sometimes I pity you, little girl. You must be the most dumbest, yet naive person I have ever come across by.

            You have yet to tell us about your Day-O claim that you don't have lag while 99.99% of the people do. If it's not butt-kissing and trolling for the devs, I don't know what is.
            "the most dumbest"? Yeah thats an intelligent phrase right there .... lol, for the record I think you meant to say "the most dumb" or you could have said "the dumbest".. and then "ever come across by"... err... what? Please do try to make some effort to construct fluent comprehensive sentences... lol. You are truly a moron and now a hypocrite, lol. Too lazy to read it? Call it what you like, but if the above is any example of how poorly written the ignored post was, I am glad I didnt bother, lol.

            Allow me to educate you, as you seem to not have completely grasped the whole concept of butt kissing... people kiss butt in order to GET something from someone or to have someone think better of them over someone else... I hardly think anybody, least of all the devs who do NOT read this forum, are about to award me something for stating a fact. So please enlighten me, exactly why am I kissing butts of devs who do not even read the forums?

            From a previous post "And name calling? Are you trying to get a little rise out of me, kiddo?" Seriously, when you attempt to insult people by calling them names, dont be surprised when they return the favour.

            So, have I been "chewed up and spat out" yet? I only ask because so far all you have done is make yourself look a complete fool and hypocrite.
            Last edited by R263360269; 09-05-2017, 12:59 AM.

            Comment


            • R263360269 By you coming back for some more does speak volumes about you (maybe you should look up the term "hypocrite" yourself to fully understand what it means before you fire off those fingers in calling someone else one). Still resorting to the school yard name calling scheme, aren't we? When are you going to learn that it doesn't work on me, and by you posting such crudeness, it makes you the fool?

              I call you "kiddo" because you in fact, act like a child. I can never call you "mature" because with the diatribe you wrote, you're anything far from that.

              Reading from you is pure comedy; maybe not the Improv or Apollo grade stuff, but has me laughing.

              And for you to state a "fact", you haven't done the sort. We're still waiting on your enlightenment on how you don't have lag while 99.999% of the players do. Or, are you going to keep dodging the question and bore us with such drivel?
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                R263360269 By you coming back for some more does speak volumes about you (maybe you should look up the term "hypocrite" yourself to fully understand what it means before you fire off those fingers in calling someone else one). Still resorting to the school yard name calling scheme, aren't we? When are you going to learn that it doesn't work on me, and by you posting such crudeness, it makes you the fool?

                I call you "kiddo" because you in fact, act like a child. I can never call you "mature" because with the diatribe you wrote, you're anything far from that.

                Reading from you is pure comedy; maybe not the Improv or Apollo grade stuff, but has me laughing.

                And for you to state a "fact", you haven't done the sort. We're still waiting on your enlightenment on how you don't have lag while 99.999% of the players do. Or, are you going to keep dodging the question and bore us with such drivel?
                And YOU keep responding to me... this also speaks volumes. It is you who needs to check the dictionary - you are the one berating me for doing everything you have done and continue to do... I suspect if I did as you suggested and looked in the dictionary for Hypocrite I would find a picture of your supercilious moronic grin staring back.
                Yep... all the while you maintain the childish stance of calling me a butt kissing liar I will continue to treat you with the same lack of respect that you have shown, not just me (because I dont really worry about whether or not a supercilious prig respects me) but the others you attempt to insult all the while claiming to be innocent of name calling etc.

                Are you intellectually challenged or something? It is YOU dodging MY question... I asked and have been asking you for several posts now to explain why I can be so "lucky" to not have lag and yet you do.

                I HAVE in fact explained why I believe I have no lag and everyone else does in one of my first few posts, perhaps you should learn to read, it's amazing what you might learn.

                **waits for the HYPOCRITE to respond AGAIN to me AND try to tell ME I am the one who keeps "coming back for more"**
                Last edited by R263360269; 09-06-2017, 12:28 AM.

                Comment


                • R263360269 I was going to ask you the same thing, little girl (reading on how you acted thus far).

                  Okay, I am going to humor you, but I will warn you, little one: you may not like the answer(s) to the question you were asking...
                  1. First off, I am not at your house. You know your system, I know mine, and I am sure everyone else knows theirs. To even remotely ask something when I am not there is inane on your part. I am still laughing as you wanted some kind of answer, but okay, it's your barbecue.
                  2. Second, like the devs who said they don't lag (or some petty excuse to avoid fixing the issue), I think you're just full of it. I am sorry, but it's true. When I said 99.99% of the folks that have problems with lag, I took the time to read each and every bug report on the subject, dive into various servers to mingle with the crowd, and test the game on various devices and connections (oh Day-O, did I say that one loud?) to come forth with the conclusion. And if that's not enough, countless time watching expletives on world chat pertaining to the lag issue and this (what in the Hell possessed the devs in messing up the patch 8 days after its release on the test servers?) patch.
                  3. Third, you may play the game and that is fine, everyone does; but I do more than just play this game; I run various tests across my unit base and benchmark them (if you don't know what that means, ask your IT son or Google it); so if someone had a problem, I tend to dive right in because we all know that support is a joke sometimes; most of the time, I would help confirm something that needs looking into and pronto; I not only play this on the laptop docked to my nice 55, but I also play it on my mobile (Puffin browser); so, basically, 2 or more devices can't lie; or are you going to tell me that it is now my mobile as well. Ha, hogwash!
                  4. And finally, unlike you, I don't go berating people for the systems they have. I really do not care for what systems they have other than probably asking what they are using when the problem arises. If I have the same problem, I am going to write it down; if I don't and they still do, I am still going to write it down and try to help them solve it as best as I can. Simply saying "what do you expect if you have a potato for a computer (or something along those lines)?" is not going to make you look better. Because I got something really special for people like that, and you're reading it (as they say, "you got served").
                  Hope I wasn't too hard on you with this. Basically, you threw the first punch, I responded, you kept going, I kept going, cycle repeats. If I am to be called "vicious" by the likes of you (although I do like my new sig on such), I might as well do my part, eh? And, last I have checked, I haven't disrespected anyone as of yet; just only the trolls (which you happened to be a part of, unfortunately) and they don't get any sympathy from me.

                  Yet, I still trying to figure out if you're really this 50-year-old you're claiming to be by the way you act. I mean, I had better relations with folks half your age who know how to be "mature". Or, are you one of those crabby ones that forgot to take her meds (oh my, are you even a real gal?)? (Okay, I know I am hitting below the belt on that one, but hey, you didn't seem to have a problem by maintaining such towards me; I think one hit would be fair; then again, I might lose my hand in that abyss).

                  I kindly await your reply =)
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X