Wartune Weekly Maintenance 08/31 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
    we have need the final rewards from eudaemon war. we not have receive the will gear in eudaemon war.
    This is NOT an error.
    The reason you are (probably) not receiving the will gear is because you kill BOTH beasts on each level...am I right?

How to run Eudaemon War
    Decide in the beginning what do you want more will gear or removing a buff from the final boss?
    Each lvl has 2 beasts on it....
    a) Kill BOTH and you will remove a buff from the final boss BUT you will also remove from your rewards 1/4 of the will gear.
    b) Kill ONLY ONE beast and you get to keep the will gear (once you kill end boss) BUT the end boss will have all 4 of the buffs in place.

Some players will kill one only on the first 2 levels but kill both on the final 2.... n this way you remove 2 buffs and get half of the will gear listed.

Is Wartune an infuriating game sometimes? YES, but before moaning about something check that the error is not with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
      ...What about the lag...
      The same person can collect 13 pages of crystal war rewards in under 1 minute while it takes a minute to collect 1 page of mails containing attachments that need to be sent into inventory. It takes less time to collect an entire chamber of non-green souls than to collect 3 green souls that send items to inventory. Lag is probably caused by inventory. Sadly right now we can't do much about it (other than not collecting the rewards).

Comment

Originally posted by tyler0524 View Post
        I honestly have no problems with lag. It's all the damn people who have ******* 5-10 year old potato computers who are experiencing problems. Want less lag? Buy a new pc. I've had no problems with an updated pc for over a year now.
        I also have zero lag. Agree 100%, stop spending a small fortune on trying to be the top players and put some of the cash into buying a decent computer.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post

Well, if a PC can play known intensive games such as Rise of the Tomb Raider, it should have no issue with Flash. But right now it isn't quite the case.
          And he doesn't know that Flash runs @ one processorcore at most so it doesn't matter what computer someone has as long as it has a good IPC (Instruction Per Cycle). Just ignore, a troll without any understanding of how a PC works. :P

Comment

Well, if a PC can play known intensive games such as Rise of the Tomb Raider, it should have no issue with Flash. But right now it isn't quite the case.
            Is this game played via a web browser? Or is it played via a client like Steam etc? Or is it one of those PC games where you buy the game and load it onto your computer?
            I suspect there is a difference in how the game is accessed between Wartune and the Tomb Raider one, just saying.

Comment

The same person can collect 13 pages of crystal war rewards in under 1 minute while it takes a minute to collect 1 page of mails containing attachments that need to be sent into inventory. It takes less time to collect an entire chamber of non-green souls than to collect 3 green souls that send items to inventory. Lag is probably caused by inventory. Sadly right now we can't do much about it (other than not collecting the rewards).
              You are right on that. Before the patch i didn't have any lag (other than the latency lag). After 7.5 collecting things is a real pain (i made a short vid of DI in the bugs-section of the forum).

Comment

Ah, here is a "I have no lag so no-one should have lag" remark.

You know that most of the lag is due to the fact that the servers are in China and that most actions require a servercall? So when every servercall and server answers takes about 130+130 miliseconds (0.26 seconds) you might understand where the lag is from. But hey, please think you are the only one with a good PC, i have one too and as a contentcreator i might have a computer wich is a bit expensive so you might want to think before you answer because these remarks doesn't sound smart.
                So enlighten both Tyler and myself why do neither of us have lag and you do?
                And I dont see Tyler suggesting he is the only one with a decent computer.
                Tyler is probably just like me and a little tired of having to read all these people moaning about lag. YES, some cases are probably genuinely to do with the game, but most are because these people who constantly moan are playing on inferior computers with something close to dial-up speeds and expecting the game to run smoothly, lol.
                Wartune needs to provide a minimum requires lists to play so that some people can stop moaning and blaming the game when in most (not all) cases it is the fault of the player and not Wartune.

Comment

I honestly have no problems with lag. It's all the damn people who have ******* 5-10 year old potato computers who are experiencing problems. Want less lag? Buy a new pc. I've had no problems with an updated pc for over a year now.
                  Take a few seconds to disengage your lips from that booty you're puckering on to even read the comments. I have a 2 month old phone that I use Puffin on to play the game and it handles the same as a PC when it comes to lag issues. The lag wasn't this bad when we had the test servers getting this patch on Day 1. It was until Day 8 that we got the patch on the main release that we're starting to see the lag issues. I have a test character on 99 that I was testing everything prior to receiving them on my home cluster the week after.

So, you're not going to tell me that we have to get a new computer each time an ostrich messes up on the game play. You need to get off with that noise. Basically, I get to say this: Day-O OFF!
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post

i've a wooden mac of 7 years and my brother buy 1 iphone each 6 months but never buy a pc for me (i must use the hiss old mac). and part of money are from mine parents that he not wand share with me.... you believe that i not want a new pc...? i'll have a snow leopard still for a lot of time.
                    So stop complaining about lag when clearly in your case the issue is with you and not Wartune.

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

So enlighten both Tyler and myself why do neither of us have lag and you do?
                      And I dont see Tyler suggesting he is the only one with a decent computer.
                      Tyler is probably just like me and a little tired of having to read all these people moaning about lag. YES, some cases are probably genuinely to do with the game, but most are because these people who constantly moan are playing on inferior computers with something close to dial-up speeds and expecting the game to run smoothly, lol.
                      Wartune needs to provide a minimum requires lists to play so that some people can stop moaning and blaming the game when in most (not all) cases it is the fault of the player and not Wartune.
                      Look at my reply wich i made 5 mins before you quoted me. I only had latency lag due to the fact that the servers are in China and thus i have a ping of 130 miliseconds. No computer or internetconnection can shorten that. Look at my video to see what i mean with lag. We might be on the same page here but i shall say that lag is caused by a bad computer after Wartune is rewritten in HTML5 and when the massive amounts of servercalls are reduced.

Most of the lag is caused by factors we cannot control. So blaming it on computers and computers only is in my opinion wrong. When i look at my processor wile having 2 characters open in two diffrent browsers (Maxxthon and Edge) i see that the flash-process runs on one core. That core has an utilisation of 35% and thus it is not stressed. Both browsers take 1.8GB in total and since i have 16GB i have memory to spare. So i can pretty much rule out my hardware when it comes to lag.

Comment

can someone enlighten me about the "some language issues" what exactly does it mean? Is it some programming jargon or players having difficulty in communicating their sexual preferences. No, seriously please.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                          Take a few seconds to disengage your lips from that booty you're puckering on to even read the comments. I have a 2 month old phone that I use Puffin on to play the game and it handles the same as a PC when it comes to lag issues. The lag wasn't this bad when we had the test servers getting this patch on Day 1. It was until Day 8 that we got the patch on the main release that we're starting to see the lag issues. I have a test character on 99 that I was testing everything prior to receiving them on my home cluster the week after.

So, you're not going to tell me that we have to get a new computer each time an ostrich messes up on the game play. You need to get off with that noise. Basically, I get to say this: Day-O OFF!
                          You have gotten vicious in your retirement from Moderator, I love it, lol.
                          Tyler isnt kiss butt, any more than I am when we say we dont have the lag issues we see others constantly moaning about. I think we just would like for some people - like R**6601 - who admits to having an inferior computer but then whinges about lag, to stop.

Comment

So stop complaining about lag when clearly in your case the issue is with you and not Wartune.
                            As I have asked the other booty smoocher, I would ask you the same: what say you of me for having a two month old phone that runs the Puffin browser to access the game to have the very same problem as most of these PC folks are having?

Before this fiasco, I had dove a test character to test out the new patch, and nothing was too bad about it. This was on Day 1 for the test servers. How is it that the rules have changed when Day 8 comes around the corner (the day everyone else gets the new patch)? Try to ponder on that, genius, while I catch me some shut-eye.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Look at my reply wich i made 5 mins before you quoted me. I only had latency lag due to the fact that the servers are in China and thus i have a ping of 130 miliseconds. No computer or internetconnection can shorten that. Look at my video to see what i mean with lag. We might be on the same page here but i shall say that lag is caused by a bad computer after Wartune is rewritten in HTML5 and when the massive amounts of servercalls are reduced.

Most of the lag is caused by factors we cannot control. So blaming it on computers and computers only is in my opinion wrong. When i look at my processor wile having 2 characters open in two diffrent browsers (Maxxthon and Edge) i see that the flash-process runs on one core. That core has an utilisation of 35% and thus it is not stressed. Both browsers take 1.8GB in total and since i have 16GB i have memory to spare. So i can pretty much rule out my hardware when it comes to lag.
                              I did see your response before posting (which is how I managed to quote you lol), none of what you wrote though explains why I dont lag, but others constantly moan about lagging. I sometimes run three toons, at the same time, on 3 different browsers and also have open facebook. Surely if anybody was to have lag I would? But I dont. No, your right, it is not just about the computer you are using, much of it has to do with internet speed as well. If lag is caused by factors beyond our control, why dont I have any? Sorry, genuinely trying to understand all this.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                                As I have asked the other booty smoocher, I would ask you the same: what say you of me for having a two month old phone that runs the Puffin browser to access the game to have the very same problem as most of these PC folks are having?

Before this fiasco, I had dove a test character to test out the new patch, and nothing was too bad about it. This was on Day 1 for the test servers. How is it that the rules have changed when Day 8 comes around the corner (the day everyone else gets the new patch)? Try to ponder on that, genius, while I catch me some shut-eye.
                                LMFAO... Tyler and I are butt kissers because we are honest about not having lag? Maybe you can explain why we dont lag, genius?

Meikura calling me a butt kisser after you spent years working for free on this forum as a moderator is extremely hypocritical and funny. Whilst you are getting your shut eye how about you dream up a great explanation about why I dont lag but everyone else does?

Comment

Working...
                                X