X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post

That server already exists since october 2014. :P
    lol i didnt see that what a **** facebook page
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-31-2017, 12:44 PM.

Comment

I know our server (724) Was meant to merge? I guess we aren't but I thought that might be the reason for this "Extended" manitenence

Comment

rofl i have a custom built newish computer 3 months old now, pre 7.5 i ran my 3 toons on seperate tabs with next to no lag and now it's either 3 mins to log in or fast log 1 and the other 2 run slower than treacle down hill
        lags like a biatch in arena i have finished a round b4 the blurr clears

Comment

pfff goodbye spirit scroll -.- ... this takes forever

Comment

Flaming ridiculous! Over 3 hours now!
            S135 - Knight current Br just over 44 Million and rising! Trying not to cash, but sometimes will, especially after pay day!

Comment

Originally posted by todfazer View Post
              Flaming ridiculous! Over 3 hours now!
              They need to stop this ******** and take care of the players also and keep them up with updates and telling us how long its gonna take it seems like they are having a coffee break FOR 3 hours.

Comment

4 hours and counting

Comment

in less then 20 min we have athena war war guys in Oceanic ( EA and GA losed ) .... show some respect and tell us what is going on with this MT and how long takes
                  IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

How hard can it be for R2 to leave a message so we know what is happening?

For example:

R2_Employee wrote:

Dear players, it seems that the developers discovered an extra language-issue and we are forced to shut down all servers in order for them to solve this.

Thanks for your patience.
                    That wouldn't hurt right?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Dagny View Post

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
                      Please allow some time for this maintenance. It says approximately 1 hour but can take longer. They will update the thread when they can.

Many thanks
                      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post

Please allow some time for this maintenance. It says approximately 1 hour but can take longer. They will update the thread when they can.

Many thanks
                        So they gonna refund my spirit scroll?

Comment

Many thanks
                          we oceanic players might lose athena war 2 weeks in a row, how about that?

Comment

Many thanks
                            At lest is something thank you Mentor_Equinox ..... if we lose Athena War in Oceanic servers pls as respect for all players send same rewards for everyone in case we missed athena .... this is FAIR for everyone in this case I think
                            IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

Many thanks
                              This is really annoying me, the least R2 could so is post something about what the hell is going on with the servers

Comment

Mentor_Equinox, please explain this one. There was an initial maintenance earlier. Some of the servers came up and I was logged in for roughly two hours. I refreshed during game play and could not log back in. There was no notification that the servers would be taken back down for emergency maintenance. Nor was there anything posted on the forum at that time about what was going on. Please explain what happened to the communication that should have been issues. This is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X