Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 08/31 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blackpanter4nov View Post
    so where is the better compensation?
    I just got it; same as the first compensation but with 700 athena tears
    DemoZ
    S722 Hooligans Lead
    #1 Honor, Level, Sylph, Guild premerge

Comment

• also having trouble entering euda arena when the icon is always jumping place

Comment

• Black screen, freezing for long and continuous times. Thanks R2, you're keeping up your reputation as always (insert sarcasm). Because your reputation is to not fix a damn thing like always....
        ~~~CutiePatooty S658 Cmon down and join the party~~~

Comment

• Servers are up but lag is worse than before. Why have a maintenance if they're going to make things worse.

Comment

• What the h*ll did you do with the game, now it lags even worse than before maint.

Comment

• What the fook have you done r2, game is unplayable. Revert to the old stlye Swirly bar. The new one glitches so much it freezes the game. It constantly changes, constanly confusing itself trying to load bullsh't.

After MT, game froze while trying to sell inv in guild vault. I did 1 raid and game froze for 1m+ exiting. i close the swily event bar and game froze.

ITS NOT AT MY END. I AINT MODIFIED NOWT AT MY END PRE-POST 7.5 PATCH/MT. AND GAME IS NOW UNPLAYABLE.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Freddypainter; 08-31-2017, 08:45 AM.
              DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

• Seems the forum is having trouble as well. When can we expect emergency maintenance for the really bad lag and freezing issues?

Comment

• And what did u fix exactly?Cant do anything it freeze after every battle. U made it even worse then before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Ty r2games for more lag and more *****...now you kow why a lot of players stop playing this game...
                    I have more lag than before...

Comment

• Timmy4U I can not explain why there was 2 maintenance, but I will ask and try and get some information about it.

R26211131 We got some compensation this morning for the Athena rewards. I hope you were able to claim it from the Hot Events panel.

blackpanter4nov I am sorry about that, with it only be a few hours longer, you should still have some time remaining on the scroll.

I am also reporting that the freezing/lagging is still there, I am sorry guys, as a player myself, I do understand the frustration. Please give us some time to get some answers on your questions.
                      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

• Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

I am 50, so am no kid. I also bought my own computer and had it built to my sons specifications, he is in IT and checked out the game and then told me what I needed to run it well. So why dont you pull in your fat head, shut your huge fat mouth and stop making assumption about which you know nothing.
                        Whats you problem? You having a bad day? Or are you just normally this incredibly stupid and rude when it comes to understanding someone elses opinion?
                        I mention how many toons I run because it is relevant to to conversation moron... if I can run 3 without lag then how can someone else have terrible lag with just one? So IF you had half a working brain cell you would understand that my mentioning I run 3 IS RELEVANT DH (that doesnt stand for Dear Heart, just in case you were wondering) and that I was not mentioning it in order to achieve some "medal", but in order to make a point which has clearly flown right over than skull of yours blessed as it is with a cauliflower for a brain.
                        So MORON I will say AGAIN, NO LAG HERE, not now, not 7-8 days after patch, not before....
                        Eat me right up and spit me out? Go play with yourself, I have had nastier and more stupid people than you try. Have a terrible day, ooops too late lol.

I think Meikura could do with some hugs everyone, clearly they are butt hurt that all their years of kissing butt doing R2's job as moderator for nothing has shrunk their brain.
                        For a 50 year old, you sure in the heck speak like a spoiled child. And name calling? Are you trying to get a little rise out of me, kiddo? You need to try a bit harder, you know. You're kind of wet behind the ears still.

And yet, you've keep mentioning that I work for R2 forums as a moderator (I am laughing while I am reading that). Assume too much? Of course, we all know what that does, but I can assure you that it doesn't make an Day-O out of me because I didn't say anything (or had mentioned) that I was ever moderator for R2.

But, okay, I will humor you:
                        • What is my problem? I hardly have a problem, but when I do it had to do with a company that supposedly have "intelligent" and "competent" programmers in creating something, testing that something, and fixing that something should it go wrong. But, they (and you) are too easy to say that a person needs a new computer or it's the player's fault when the devs messed up on their end. If I mention that I am playing Wartune Reborn (which is the first version of Wartune) without any problems, where do you think the problem lies then?
                        • Me having a bad day? Unlike you, kid, I never take it out on a person unless it's duly warranted (like that guy who wanted to be unbanned for the sixth time) because it's getting old. In fact, I kept my life separate (you should try that). The fact you're at me with all the name calling and Day-O poor remarks speaks volumes about yourself.
                        • Am I stupid and rude? That depends from the point of view of the person who is asking the question. If I hit a nerve on someone that I must be saying something right to get a rise out of them without resorting to petty name calling. By the way, I am not trying to win any popularity contests; if I am liked, good; if I am not, I am not going to cry over spilled milk on it. To each their own.
                        Finally, I am going to humor your final bit since it does need a bit of clarification:
                        1. I do not work for R2, never had/never probably will. It's not because of my "attitude" that you so eloquently put it, it's because I have a thing against installing third party software that I do not know about or isn't on the approved white list for use and deployment. So we can dump that assumption as it makes you speak like a fool.
                        2. The mere mention of me running 5 custom based windows before this fiasco can tell you something in that brain of yours. Your three on your system dwarfs in size compared to my 5 running on my system at any time. Not to mention accessing the forum, watching a streamed movie, and catching up on the news. Don't worry, I am not looking for a medal; I am just telling you what I can run on my "Charger" compared to that "MacLaren" of yours.
                        3. And if you think I am just a mere player, then you assumed too much, mon ami. I guess it's a curse when you have experience in the field of Quality Assurance and Testing, Computer and Network Technology, and Telecommunications under your belt like I have. It makes you more of a stickler when you expect big companies to have at least a bit of competence to do something right the first time around or to owning up to their mistake while fixing it just because they have more manpower than you.
                        Yep, I guess I can use a hug seeing I don't push others away. Cheers.
                        Last edited by Meikura001; 08-31-2017, 11:43 AM. Reason: Changed some pronouns for appropriate-ness...
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• your maintenance didnt fix ****. its still jerky and i am not on a slow pc either. pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

For a 50 year old, you sure in the heck speak like a spoiled child. And name calling?
                            LMFAO you are having a go at ME for name calling? Thats rich coming from you calling people butt kissers LOL, you really are as funny as you are stupid!

Sorry but the rest was really too long so I didnt bother to read it.... no doubt it contained some more ** about which I no longer have any interest **yawn**

Comment

• Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

LMFAO you are having a go at ME for name calling? Thats rich coming from you calling people butt kissers LOL, you really are as funny as you are stupid!

Sorry but the rest was really too long so I didnt bother to read it.... no doubt it contained some more ** about which I no longer have any interest **yawn**
                              And that's my "problem" if you're too lazy to read the rest? Sometimes I pity you, little girl. You must be the most dumbest, yet naive person I have ever come across by.

You have yet to tell us about your Day-O claim that you don't have lag while 99.99% of the people do. If it's not butt-kissing and trolling for the devs, I don't know what is.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
                                Timmy4U I can not explain why there was 2 maintenance, but I will ask and try and get some information about it.

R26211131 We got some compensation this morning for the Athena rewards. I hope you were able to claim it from the Hot Events panel.

blackpanter4nov I am sorry about that, with it only be a few hours longer, you should still have some time remaining on the scroll.

I am also reporting that the freezing/lagging is still there, I am sorry guys, as a player myself, I do understand the frustration. Please give us some time to get some answers on your questions.

Hi, any update on this? Just really curious what made the maintenance yesterday lengthy yet the issue with lags/black screens has gotten worse than before.

Comment

Working...
                                X