Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep this thread stickied so I remember to ask about it frequently. As of 12 hours ago, they still hadn't made a choice.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Any news about devs decision?

Comment

Originally posted by Vebsoo View Post
        Any news about devs decision?
        I have to ask again after the holiday break.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

any news about it? Almost whole month passed..

Comment

Latest update is the devs have still not made a decision. I'm still frequently pushing for a decision to be made.

Comment

Any news? Few months passed already.......

Comment

I keep pestering them about it, they keep saying the devs haven't decided yet.

Comment

I guess we can declare a "mistrial" in this sense since the devs could not decide over a few entries (emphasis could be to go for all that was submitted); and get a new stock of them to look over and decide.

Left Twix, Right Twix. It's still a Twix to me as I eat them both.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so

Comment

I declare a mistrial also if devs cant decide a outright winner they should make all the mounts and clothing that was entered so every 1 is a winner hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                      I declare a mistrial also if devs cant decide a outright winner they should make all the mounts and clothing that was entered so every 1 is a winner hahahaha
                      OI, I can go for that. I mean, it shouldn't have taken them this long to even decide 1 set from each (clothing and mount respectfully) category and declaring which they are going with. A week on average, two weeks tops for the number that was given in submission in this contest.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so

Comment

Working...
                      X