Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/14 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/14 03:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 14th of September at 03:30 AM EDT (00:30 AM PDT, 08:30 AM GMT+1, and 15:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Adv. Mahra x20
    Adv. Sepulcrum x20

Patch Notes:
    1. Optimized game loading.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 09-13-2017, 04:34 AM.

Is it too early to ask for the "good news"?
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

please marger s722

Comment

no mention of these bugs: holy sword temple, big time lag when collecting items, titan temple seawitch healing every other turn .

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
          no mention of these bugs: holy sword temple, big time lag when collecting items, titan temple seawitch healing every other turn .
          The best thing you can do is just record all the bug and spam them in the forum or customer support until your voice is heard....otherwise you are wasting your time thinking wartune has testing department.....

Comment

Patch Notes:
            Brace for impact, boys and girls, as we know all too well.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

They must have employed a new guy who knows some newer programming tips, probably one of the cleaners..............

Comment

What the hell is this? Are the dev's trying to upset everyone? Two weeks ago i reported the bug of lag in collection treasurepiles.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7YpR0KfgBE

No word from it since but they took over my account to investigate the matter. Not even a simple reply about their findings. And now, 2 weeks later nothing is fixed.

Dear developers, lag is RUINING the gameplay. Lag causes players to play LESS because they don't want to be put up with that mess. Since i reported the bug i only play 1hr per day at most. For some things i stay logged in but not playing because i cannot stand the lag anymore. So many good things added with the patch but the lag destroys it all. Collecting from hot-events? Prepare to wait, collecting treasurepiles in DI? It is so bad that some players can't even collect all piles. Walking trough the city? Well, get yourself a cup of coffee/tea because this will take a wile.

And what do we get? "1. Optimized game loading."

Congrats with the 5yr anniversary, hope you last but i highly doubt it.

Comment

Time to play the waiting game. Gee I hope that they don't break anything....lol
                  Sapphire
                  Mage Lvl.80:
                  BR:
                  106,802,118 Normal Mode
                  101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                  Server: S551 GlassMines
                  Guild: Spartans
                  Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

um there is alot more bugs them Optimized game loading. There's so much that it isnt worth making a list. cuz it would never get fixed or answered. # no toon.
                    Patch Notes:

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game![/QUOTE]
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Kill.Switch; 09-14-2017, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kill.Switch View Post
                      um there is alot more bugs them Optimized game loading. There's so much that it isnt worth making a list. cuz it would never get fixed or answered. # no toon.
                      Patch Notes:

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
                      [/QUOTE]

Mine is still down. What server are you on?

Sapphire
                      Mage Lvl.80:
                      BR:
                      106,802,118 Normal Mode
                      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                      Server: S551 GlassMines
                      Guild: Spartans
                      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

till they replace flash when it dies there will be lag unless you run out and buy a 2000 dollar computer made for gaming so this will be a problem for 2 more years so buckle up for the fun

Comment

1.5 hours for a Hour fix, HaHa

Comment

within this maintenance is included the weekly event dark dragon invasión?? It´s horrible to collect the prizes in jumps ¬¬

Comment

I will be short guys...please.....please dont do any patches or maintenace or you will *** up the game that i unfortunatly love to play to unfixable condition!And your compesations are funny..give a people some nice rews they deserve it after they put in some effort to keep this game alive.Waiting for better days of our lovely game wartune.Cheers...was short right?

Comment

Working...
                              X