No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/14 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmmmm we seem to be aquiring a 3-4hr maintenence routine that happens every week now. good gawd people an update would be nice on *** is going on.
    Sapphire
    Mage Lvl.80:
    BR:
    106,802,118 Normal Mode
    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
    Server: S551 GlassMines
    Guild: Spartans
    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Dear players,

Due to the length of the maintenances we changed some things with the scheduling.
      As from now maintenance will take from monday 00:00 GMT till Thursday 08:30 GMT and from Thursday 13:00 GMT till Sunday 23:59 GMT.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

R2 - Always thinking towards a better game!
      Hey, that is a weird patch-announcement?

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post

I agree Buurman, but hope they can stick to this scheduling change and make it permenant and more clear.
        Last edited by ABPLONER; 09-14-2017, 05:56 AM.

Comment

how many devs they ave working ?????????

come on doesn't take over 3 hrs for 1 fix they doin silent fixes they avnt announced or they broke something and they scratching backsides cuz they don't know how to fix what they broke

so far on euro servers we missed atoll post grab wb csmpd and the compo should show us what we miss but it doesn't compo needs a reformat also
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 09-14-2017, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post

u actualy missed 1 great point

PUTTING PLAYERS FIRST LOL

Comment

FFS! 3 1/2 hours and counting! Bloody ridiculous!
              S135 - Knight current Br just over 44 Million and rising! Trying not to cash, but sometimes will, especially after pay day!

Comment

Originally posted by r2_dagny View Post
                wartune will be having a maintenance on thursday, the 14th of september at 03:30 am edt (00:30 am pdt, 08:30 am gmt+1, and 15:30 pm gmt +8)
                for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that astrals captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

note:
                Considering the various bugs such as ranking/hot event resets and dimensional war reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                1,000,000 gold
                1,000,000 daru
                extreme stamina potion x1
                lvl. 2 bonus exp scroll x1
                double honor scroll x1
                adv. Mahra x20
                adv. Sepulcrum x20

patch notes:
                1. Optimized game loading.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
                after 5 yrs of running :-

still the same ruined compensation

& may god help r2 devs to optimise the loading

listening to the same **** for 5 years give me a break

Comment

they optimised it that much the servers wont show online for 5 more hrs cuz of the lag lmao

Comment

If u dont know what is wrong with your game dear devs,I could tell you.The new event bar is the worst idea that you have ever had.It is so bugged!!!REMOVE IT!!!And remove ALL such "usefull" announcements-ALL OF THEM!!!!They make awesome lag!!!WE DONT LIKE THEM!!!WE DONT WANT THEM!!!WE DONT NEED THEM!!!REMOVE THEM!!! I CALL FOR EVERYONE WHO IS ADVISED OF ME TO LIKE THIS POST.

Comment

again how long before they break the servers completely

Comment

C'mon guys, there's too many bugs after last patch witch they have to fix.
                        I believe you don't expect to R2 say truth (none company do that about what they are really doing but if they fix some bugs or lags I'll be happy with that. Few hours mean nothing for future better gaming.

Comment

posted on facebook

Comment

Originally posted by LoneGuardian View Post

You should learn english. Also that hardware configuration may mean nothing. What type of RAM is it? How fast in Mhz? What brand is that CPU? Which generation? And about that GPU "4gb", it may posses 100 GB of GDDR5, it still may mean nothing if the model is a failure. And one last thing, your video card has a minor importance in that matter, what really matters about playing "Wartune" is: CPU, RAM and internet connection.
                            I hav not learn english what i know have self learn and this is YOUR problem not the bugs lags and and,,,,,,,,,, XD. And you will know what Mhz hav cpu and and hav writed 3 Ghz XD 1 Ghz = 1000 Mhz i hav writed 8 gb ram. And the flash use " GPU " learn litle informatik when you have better video card flash run better can you set!!! I 7 cpu 8 gb ram 70 mb/ sec real internet and dedicated 4 gb ram in my nvidia video card say my not this is not good for wartune o other browser games. ( real internet): with speedtest tested !!!

Comment

Originally posted by todfazer View Post

So what your saying is that you do not have any issues with lag? I have i3 @ 1.8, 8Gb ddr4 ram and fast internet of 60 gbs. Before the last patch my lag was minimal, now i'm around 10-15 seconds out! Mainly in PvP & WB!

BTW! it's now over 3 hours for a 1 hour fix! Once again there is a lack of communication from R2 etc.
                              About the fix - yes, it's been more than 3 hours already and yet the only thing we can do is to keep waiting. About the hardware configuration. 8 GB of DDR4 type is good, but I still can't see your Mhz. i3 is currently the oldest generation CPUs, included in made-up configurations, but if insist, then try how it runs on a Skylake or Haswell, for example i7 Skylake 6700k 4.2 Ghz will run this without any trouble. About your internet connection, I didn't mean your month limit or whatever you have, because I seriously doubt that you have an internet connection with the speed of 600Mbps, because that is what really matters, also we are talking about a constant high speed connection. For example I have unlimited internet connection at max speed, which is 200Mbps constant speed.
                              To be short, for most people i3 CPUs and slow internet connection creates the problem. To be shorter, your PC configuration is weak. i3 1.8 Ghz is a very slow performance. It is also true that the game has become more laggy, it's only natural ladies and gentlemen, this game is no different than anything else that has been written in code - the more new stuff they add, the more the code goes longer. By going longer the code becomes heavy on the hardware, which will load it and becomes harder and slower to execute. That's why optimization are the most important thing in programming, I used to play this game when it first came out, before sylphs, eudaemons, and the other stuff. Let me tell you that the game then used to load instantly, because the code was really light to read, now u need last generation hardware to achieve full performance.

Comment

ok so i am in the market for a new laptop, and no friggen idea about ram and ddr and wotnots so can anyone post me adequate specs of what is needed to play this game with minimal lag.i would appreciate it very much, got a good internet connection but that means diddly squat on this ancient thingy i have now.
                                Player: Vix
                                Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                                Guild: Resurgence
                                Lvl 80
                                Class: Archer
                                BR: () crappy

Comment

Working...
                                X