No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/14 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lag is part of the game..has always been and will always be. Lag is an element, like fire or air. It`s there, in some mysterios ways it finds ways to annoy players of wartune and give headache to the developers. Because if they really know what couses the lag they would kill it, like we kill the dragon! Somedays lag is painfull, somedays its beatifull, like a rainbow..whit all colours, somedays its a tiny trouble. And oh yes Lone... I do remember (in some grey zone in my mind) the begining of this game when we had no "stalkers" (sylphs or eudas) and the lag was hiding too. It has been growing. But now its a daily thing so learn to deal whit it.
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

is this for real , are we going for a 5 h maintenance

Comment

game online now

Comment

Working finally

Comment

well I would say yes its up but NO its NOT working on S348. The game still freezes for 1min when loading it up. WHY?
            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
            Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

4 HOURS to do a 1 Hour Job, Who went home early and left the Servers Switched Off

Comment

whole damn day gone

Comment

i really cant understand r2 devs.Why they do this?If u want to kill wartune u can just press delete-its a lot easierThe game is worse after maintenance than before!Just listen to me!!!REMOVE EVENT BAR!!!

Comment

and the freezing starting again ...
                    Let the Darkside influence you

Comment

I think I was very wrong when I compared the developers to a bunch of monkeys chasing 1 banana!

After this update and the game basically completely unplayable the proper statement would be a bunch of dead monkeys laying beside a pile of bananas!

Do you have any pride in any work you do or do you just turn out junk to constantly get yelled at?

Even novice developers do hundreds of times better work!

Comment

get in. click anything. freeeze up. refress. click anything, freeze up again....What did you lot do this time to brake this game up...again.
                        what ever it was. just undo it and try again next week. This was working juuust fine this morning. now. not at all...
                        Kabam -57 Archer
                        Kabam -67 Knight
                        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

I more get the feeling they are still working on the Maintenance and cus off a mistake we could log in

only this would make a little sense
                          Let the Darkside influence you

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                            Lag is part of the game..has always been and will always be. Lag is an element, like fire or air. It`s there, in some mysterios ways it finds ways to annoy players of wartune and give headache to the developers. Because if they really know what couses the lag they would kill it, like we kill the dragon! Somedays lag is painfull, somedays its beatifull, like a rainbow..whit all colours, somedays its a tiny trouble. And oh yes Lone... I do remember (in some grey zone in my mind) the begining of this game when we had no "stalkers" (sylphs or eudas) and the lag was hiding too. It has been growing. But now its a daily thing so learn to deal whit it.
                            That is the thing, they can fix the lag, they just need to update their equipment. IMO, they have the know how and power to fix anything in this game, they just choose not to

Comment

come on R2 just fix the game ..... cant move or do anything .... you aint so slow in taking payments for vip etc so how about you give us the game and be able to play it !!!!

Comment

the lag is hell after maintenance

Comment

Working...
                                X