Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/14 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bug fixing and good business choices!
    Do you expect them to fix problems? Problems cost money to fix! If the problems do not cost them any money there is no sound reason to fix them!

Huh, weird. If your car gets you to and from work do you send it in for thousands of dollars of work? no.. You fix it when it no longer gets you to work.

It is players that cause the problem! Keep paying them and they have no reason to fix anything nor will it ever be fixed until it makes good business sense to fix it like say people will pay them again. Duh!

Comment

Originally posted by jabbery View Post
      bug fixing and good business choices!
      Do you expect them to fix problems? Problems cost money to fix! If the problems do not cost them any money there is no sound reason to fix them!

Huh, weird. If your car gets you to and from work do you send it in for thousands of dollars of work? no.. You fix it when it no longer gets you to work.

It is players that cause the problem! Keep paying them and they have no reason to fix anything nor will it ever be fixed until it makes good business sense to fix it like say people will pay them again. Duh!
      I agree, this game will not change until the players make a change and by players, I mean the heavy spenders.

Comment

R2 Cici replied:

Dear Player,
        Developers have modified collect and blitz lag problem during today’s maintenance.
        It seems not work well.
        And we will give players’ feedback to them and let them find more solutions.
        Best Regards,
        The R2Games Team
        Well, for who is asking why the game is running bad. I say, pull it offline and do whatever is needed to fix it and put it online when all problems are solved.

Comment

still freeze during collecting stuff from mail and rewards from hot events..

Comment

they did not fix ****, and fyi I have a super fast pc and a 200 mbps isp and still the same result. pathetic of these developers

Comment

Sometimes... I hate when I am right.

Bear in mind, I haven't dove in yet. Prior to grabbing a siesta (sleep for those that don't know), I cleared the cache (as always when a maint happens), deleted the temporary internet files (more like shred them), run a few scans (mainly Spybot related to remove what spyware that R2 has going in the form of trackers), and grabbed me a Coke so I can stay on to make sure each and everything I do is done right. Bear in mind, also, that this is one of me doing all this as well as verifying his network is always operational for the next week that follows.

Each post-maintenance morning, I always take a trip to here (on maint posts) to see the number of problems that people are having (if any) and to read some of the material that come forth. I guess I liked reading alot from friends and forum members alike (shame, there are not any from the moderation staff or even the R2 staff when it comes to updates) that sometimes make my day. Anyways, I am going to share a few things down below:

Putting Players First
              as submitted by Xharry005x

It's been a long time since I heard of that lie (er, statement) that R2 had made claim. Okay, so it was two years ago that we all had fun exposing them for such. If R2 puts players first, we would not be having this conversation. To hear that they put whatever shoddy program on their site makes me think they are the same as the ones who create such. In fact, as many of us had once stated "R2 puts players' wallets first" before anything else, hence why we get the "Spendiest" events (cough Top 3 cough) that should be named appropriately as no regular player will get that far up without coughing some green (or whatever color money is in your country) for it. This is my mantra as I am not a fool in spending money on an online game that has problems; I figured my money is best spent on things that would guarantee a return of investment and give replay value. Hence, why I don't buy **** games for my console or junk movies for my DVD/Blu-Ray collection.

Ten Years Later
              as submitted by madooo888

This is as most accurate a statement I came across when it comes to maint. R2 support/staff dropped the ball to update the announcement let alone fully state the problem at hand. We are in the dark by the likes of them because their announcements are always cut and paste but mostly ambiguous and vague. Most of the time they did not put what secret stuff they are doing that either benefit us (not likely, huh?) or breaks the game for us (most likely). I sometimes could not fathom the fact that there are at least two people who are doing this maint thing to be taking this long. I could drone on the comparisons between one of me versus more of them, but it gets tiring (even for this ole chap) when they don't get it.

And even so, 10 years later, we will still have the same crappy maintenance rewards (if anyone makes it that far).

System Related Jargon
              LoneGuardian / R280734113

I am going to be relative here, kiddies: it doesn't really matter what systems you have if the game is crappy itself. I am not going to punch anyone below the belt this time (or even add more silhouettes to my plane for dropping the special ones who think they are better than others), so you will get a break from such.

From the first time Wartune came about, I didn't like it because it was mundane and repetitive. I hardly get anywhere because of the Day-O cool downs that I had to be smart on when to use my trial card to get the best of it. I left for that year and returned after hearing so much hype on how it improved. I always bring my own when playing the game as sometimes good help is hard to find, especially if you're not in the same guild as the folks you are looking for help on. To avoid all that, I dove in my own through this system:
              • CPU: Intel Core i5-430M, 2.27GHz, 2267MHz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors
              • Memory: 4GB
              • Internet: 60 MBPs
              This was the system I used when I played Wartune in 2015 and this is the system I use now. If I can play other flash games without any lag or problem then why I am having such a hard time with Wartune if it's not them (supposedly)? This system is capable of running netcast as well as live streaming with little noticeable lag.

To me, the developers should keep their specs to scope as majority of the users that play the game do not have these gaming computers/laptops. Many now can play the game through a mobile device (Puffin browser if your device doesn't support flash). I sometimes use the mobile for such when I am on the road and next to a wi-fi point (as I can only last 60 seconds before my 100 MB daily shot is eaten by the likes of this game). My mobile is much newer than the laptop, so if it has the same things like the laptop, then it's not me when it comes to the problems.

In either case, no one should have to get a new PC/laptop/device just because the devs roll out a new patch.

The R2 staff and devs messed up (and here I go again) when they tried to fix the "hide all players" effect after deploying the patch on the 8th day since the release on the test servers. During the first 7 days, both the test servers (which I have a character on) and main servers did not have any horrendous lag effects. When I update my dive program, I always do a few lines as a test to see if it will work without a problem or I will have to revert to the last known settings that worked and try again. I don't think these folks know what a "backup" is.

Now, I am going to dive in and see what mess they've made, through my eyes. See you later.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Dagny View Post

Patch Notes:
                1. Optimized game loading.

*maniac laughter*
                i quit posting in forum, but can't help to laugh at how hilarious this is.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

zahto no coting sart eving bag r2

Comment

lucky exchange devil's ring 1 clothing shard r2 baggggggg

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post

*maniac laughter*
                      i quit posting in forum, but can't help to laugh at how hilarious this is.
                      I can only imagine...
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                      X