Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/21 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post

Yes, our server is freezing up very badly now. Refreshing does not help.

Same here. I am from server 710. Refreshed several times already and cleared cache, I even reinstalled the client and use firefox and chrome, all with the same results. I get frozen even before I get do anything in-game. Wondering if this is an isolated case or a global issue. Mods, please take note of this issue as game is totally unplayable, you can't even do anything on it if your game screen stays frozen. MIght need an emergency maintenance.
    Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 09-21-2017, 05:02 AM.

Comment

We freeze every few seconds do something what are you waiting for?

Comment

What is this THIS IS YOUR MAINTANCE screen freezed all 10 20 second THIS IS FOR YOU GOOD JOB ? what think you give not other games with not freeze and so many lags ?

Comment

same on server 150 cant do anything keeps freezing plzzzzzzzzz r2 sort it out

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
            Anyone having frequent screen freezing after the maintenance?
            We are having this, on R2 S5 cluster.
            At least, they have fixed the Defend Sylph Atoll party interface.
            But it is impossible to play.

Comment

I think its useless we complainm they don't give a f.. and none of devs read...

Comment

OMG!!! Do you devs even know what you are doing? Every 5 seconds the game freezes, lag is extra heavy today. WTH do you guys do during maintenance? Sleep? Play darts and whatever you hit you break on the game? Really what is y'alls malfunction? Do you need to go back to tech school or something? Have another labotomy? FIX THE GAME!!!
                Sapphire
                Mage Lvl.80:
                BR:
                106,802,118 Normal Mode
                101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                Server: S551 GlassMines
                Guild: Spartans
                Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Zogopoulos View Post
                  We freeze every few seconds do something what are you waiting for?
                  Christmas in the year of 2525
                  Sapphire
                  Mage Lvl.80:
                  BR:
                  106,802,118 Normal Mode
                  101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                  Server: S551 GlassMines
                  Guild: Spartans
                  Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Of all the important things that need to be fixed, those 3 things are what they fixed this time? What about the lag and freezing issues when collecting items? And what did they do to the sylph atoll party interface?

Comment

Useless and Redundant Function in Settings:

Full Screen (After Maint)

I don't think many people either had used this or had a need for its use since they like to do other things than playing a game (with a small battle window inside a big border that is a steaming pile of .... you get the picture; no literally, it's steaming while you're fighting, so it is appropriate) at full screen.

Also, there is already a full screen button to the very left of your name screen (annoying blinking box), thus making this redundant.

At least put in a "hide everyone guild" based button or the "kill/hide swirly" button so people can really thank you for wasting valuable time in doing this instead of really fixing the issues that are a priority.

PS, I rather someone from 7Road/Proficient City to contact me directly (as I know they read now) before featuring me in some place I do not expect to find myself at. Don't get me wrong, I am flattered, but a little courtesy would be nice so I am in the know.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The lag got worse. Yesterday after the maint i haven't logged in so today i was surprised to see that almost every action results in a 1 or 2 second freeze. When blitzing and you advance to a next stage the game freezes for even 3 seconds wich is soooo annoying. Chatting with guildies is very hard when blitzing, opening inventory is very hard and these icons at the top of the screen, they jump to diffrent places.

But great to see that Dawnlight Headdress is now visible in battle because that ruined everyones day. For real guys, since patch 7.5 we are facing a slow laggy mess and they will never fix it. Like all other lag they added to the game, it is here to stay.

Comment

They can hire whole microsoft or any other tech giant team and they will never deal with lag usin adobe crapplayer .. flashplayer was never good at large games like wt is now it was allways intended for small projects ... flashplayer- the name ttells it all

Comment

why not clothing shard eving *** r2

Comment

in game wartune, when clicking icon slow loading, other websites are faster. experienced even at later evening or midnight or past midnight (asia time zone). please check your system. its worst now compare to last week.

Comment

in addition, stuck at 73% &/or 99% loading, please also check

Comment

Working...
                                X