Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading, Stuttering and Lag issues Survey

Dear Heroes,

Please take a moment to take part in our survey to help us improve your gaming experience. The submission deadline for this survey is on September 27th. As always, thank you for your support and see you in-game!

Click here for the survey!

Done. Don't know what good it will do if people have already submitted various issues on the subject through the ticket system and/or forums. Pretty much everyone in one voice has declared there are issues related to the lag and even went to the lengths of coming up with probable solutions for the developing department and/or host to act upon and fix.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Done and do hope they can fix it so the game is at least playable,( even with lag I'll take that ) . The stuttering thing is really annoying and frustrating to say the least.
      Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

yup can,t log in again get to 50%,,and that's it ,,getting p off with this game

Comment

Done. But I got a question. Would this issue be fixed real fast if it was causing a glitch that allowed players to get more rewards than they should be?

Comment

game crashes 49% and does not enter

Comment

not going through that again. waste of my time.

Comment

if you couldn't recharge it would already be fixed

Comment

Time Of Issue (Server Time) : always

In-Game Location Of Issue : everywhere

such a pointless survey

Comment

XD time the issue all time egal when go i di morning o aftermoon hav collect lags and end so many people hav you writed in bugs topic and you make survey ITS JOKE o what is this ?? And hav i send tickets and hav reported bugs and lags in forum rep all servers o buy new stabiles fast servers for my egal i will not with lags play !!!

Comment

Putting this in as in game message is worthless and it is not posted on other host forums, such as Kongregate.

Comment

First of all using a link in announcement isn't gonna get many to do this survey, second the survey it self looks more like you wanna see how many that does it instead of actually collecting information about the problem. I've used mini-client and that one crashes, freezes and has problem loading and lagging sometimes. The R2 client isn't crashing like the mini but is a lot slower and more laggy. FF browser is a last resort if I'm not going to do any mpds with ppl. I know many that are using clients that are going in and out like a jojo and they are getting fed up with it cause it disrupt the game so much they are considering to quit.

Comment

done. i really hope they will seriously fix the game
                          Sapphire
                          Mage Lvl.80:
                          BR:
                          106,802,118 Normal Mode
                          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                          Server: S551 GlassMines
                          Guild: Spartans
                          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by mud2017 View Post
                            if you couldn't recharge it would already be fixed
                            lol omg you know that would get fixed in a hoy minute
                            Sapphire
                            Mage Lvl.80:
                            BR:
                            106,802,118 Normal Mode
                            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                            Server: S551 GlassMines
                            Guild: Spartans
                            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

R2 cannot fix it. 7road will not fix it. They will tweak a few settings so it seems as if they where listening. However with WT rerelease back in April on html5, and the impending flash issue. 7roads priorities are no longer here unfortunately.
                              DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Working...
                              X