Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/12 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/12 03:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 12th of October at 03:30 AM EDT (00:30 AM PDT, 08:30 AM GMT+1, and 15:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Adv. Mahra x20
    Adv. Sepulcrum x20

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed some language issues.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed some language issues.
    Yep, those language issues are truly a game breaker! I get bad text and my game goes bye-bye. Wow, there are so many reports for language issues than any of the other issues, because the other issues are not of a higher priority than the game breaking bad text. Oh, yeah, it's the one that everyone quits for and will stop spending until the language errors will be fixed so they can play again. Yep, the language issues will be the nail that is placed on its coffin, so the developers and promoters will have to work really hard and fast to get them fixed.

My Resignation
    Reason for Quitting Wartune: Game Breaking Language Issues (I had to be truthful, right?)

Yeah, get real, 7Road and R2 Games. And, now with 7.6 coming out tonight to the morning (for select servers), many come to wonder what other things you might have broken along the way. Better yet, it might be good for that week and then on the 8th day (when the remaining servers get it), all hell breaks loose. But okay, play with those language issues because it would be the "make it or break it" factor in determining how the game will make its course.

Soon enough, we will get another bloody survey to complete for the rewards that we will never get that we will have to write the same things we've said in the past patches since 5.1.

I hate it when I am right, but hey, prove me wrong when it comes to the deal breaker, or else hang up.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Altho some of the lag has been reduced it is still worse than before 7.5 and now 7.6 comes. Sc.rew it i am done with sending in tickets. Never get responses, bugs are never being fixed and the people of R2 are getting payed for the dumbest answers they can come up with. My ticket abouy DI-treasurepiles (the enormous lag wile collecting) is being ignored. Send many emails now and they are not responding anymore.

And these people are getting their monthly income from us. They are not working for the money so why pay them?

Done with it.

Language issues, yeah right.

Comment

We had the 10-minutes server-down warning announcement at due time, but the server is still working, 1 hour later. Will there be a maintenance at all? Or is it bugged as almost everything in this game?
        Last edited by Covenus; 10-12-2017, 03:35 AM.

Comment

omg come on and get the game up! I'd like to play before I go to work for a 10hr shift!
          Sapphire
          Mage Lvl.80:
          BR:
          106,802,118 Normal Mode
          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
          Server: S551 GlassMines
          Guild: Spartans
          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Covenus View Post
            We had the 10-minutes server-down warning announcement at due time, but the server is still working, 1 hour later. Will there be a maintenance at all? Or is it bugged as almost everything in this game?
            The login on the server2 were down, but anyone that didn't refresh could stay in the game and keep playing unless on a pre-patch server. I know this is unusual but I was happy to keep playing and get some daily stuff finished up.

Comment

Working...
            X