Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Emegency Maintenance for S639 and merged

Dear players,

S639 and merged servers went down for an emergency maintenance at 4:00 PM EDT (4:00 AM GMT+8). At this time, we do not have an estimated time frame for the downtime.

Thank you for your understanding and support!

what s happen with the daily reward and ranking in sylph arena

Comment

Understanding? Just laughing at this, what a joke.

Comment

Any word on the progress? It's been a good hour by now and we've missed guild events and athena..
        ;)Kintara S243 CutiePatootie S560:o

Comment

Along with the fix for broken space, I also hope we get some compensation for athena's war and eudaemon domain.

Comment

I am going to be very angry, my guild was in 3rd place for rewards and our server was in 2nd place for cs rewards in RAVE, it ends tonight and it is 21:09 server time. Only our server is down so all the others will be going ahead of us. We've misse eudaemon domain, athena, our guild events. I hope we get compensation for all of that esp. our RAVE rewards.

Comment

Servers are back online.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Is there another maintenance bc server 691 is still down

Comment

Working...
                X