No announcement yet.

Wartune Emegency Maintenance for all servers @ 7:30 PM GMT+8 Oct. 20th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Emegency Maintenance for all servers @ 7:30 PM GMT+8 Oct. 20th

Dear players,

Wartune will be having an emergency maintenance at 7:30 PM GMT+8 today (20th) for all servers. The maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 hours, but could be longer.

Thank you for your understanding and support!
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 10-20-2017, 06:13 AM.

NO ******* WAY .. 10 min is hero trial and 40 min is ares war. great timing
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Comment

Could it be that the update caused even more problems than the last one did and now a lot of players are having so many problems that R2 is finally doing something to correct them?

Comment

I do not believe it, actually R2 magic lag games is getting better with every passing day

Comment

maintenance after day maintenance are normal for R2.... hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by 1233776173306628 View Post
            I do not believe it, actually R2 magic lag games is getting better with every passing day
            Well... it couldnt get worse... could it?? LOL

Comment

It is amazing how this post came out after the maintenance had already started.

Comment

3 hours LOL.
                hamster broke his wheel again

Comment

Has this something to do with the "wilds-bug"?

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

Well... it couldnt get worse... could it?? LOL
                    Worse I think it does not stay, they are already in the limit...lol

Comment

At least they could have warned in game about another maintenance,and put some info in this post about what happened for a maintenance of 3 hours or more

Comment

YEA, MORE EXPERIENCE SCROLLS

Comment

***? i'm totally confused as R2-Dagny says 7.30 PM +8 GMT which should be 03.30 AM GMT or 04.30 AM BST! but as servers are already down, I haven't got a clue! Can anyone shed light on this? btw it's now 12.48 PM BST
                          S135 - Knight current Br just over 44 Million and rising! Trying not to cash, but sometimes will, especially after pay day!

Comment

Guys you really suck. It seems that anything that affects the usa servers us poor people on oceanic servers always suffer because you pull this **** with maint on us all the time. Why don't you get your act together and remember that USA servers are not the be all and end all for Wartune or am I wrong in that and Oceanic don't matter at all with our lost events that we get nothing back for and the 3000000 gold we spend for the hero event we loose because of your stuff up again because you can't beta test your stuff before releasing it on the servers, shame on you for not having better programmers and better beta testers.

Why couldn't you do maint on either Mon, Tues or Wed when there is no events on and with this emergency maint over broken mpd you could have left it until after the last event was finished.
                            angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

Originally posted by ♦D3ATH5H0T♦ View Post
                              At least they could have warned in game about another maintenance,and put some info in this post about what happened for a maintenance of 3 hours or more
                              We did get a warning in game... but it was only a 5 minute warning lol.
                              I often think that the reason they dont give us details of WHY an emergency maintenance is needed is because they dont KNOW lol

Comment

Working...
                              X