No announcement yet.

Wartune Emegency Maintenance for all servers @ 7:30 PM GMT+8 Oct. 20th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it might have to do with the messed up time stamp on hero trial or ancient relic shards that cant be recycled or a silent nerfed......i'll go with my guts, silent nerfed....

Comment

Just spitballing here, but they probably found a bug that actually benefited the players so it has to be fixed immediately, while the bugs that frustrate the players seem to continue for an eternity.
      Just loving life one day at a time… and having fun doing it!

☽O☾LittleD - S414 - LVL 80 Knight - BR 17300K(there about) - Guild, Saintz

Comment

Originally posted by todfazer View Post
        ***? i'm totally confused as R2-Dagny says 7.30 PM +8 GMT which should be 03.30 AM GMT or 04.30 AM BST! but as servers are already down, I haven't got a clue! Can anyone shed light on this? btw it's now 12.48 PM BST

"7.30PM +8 GMT" is 11.30am GMT or 12.30PM BST.
        FireAndIce
        Mage +112m
        Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
        Ancients guild
        Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

there goes ares on oceanic servers....well done R2

Comment

HAMSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR so very upset, how am I to gather pellets for my 342324325545534.5 widdle hammys with r2 down.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
              Has this something to do with the "wilds-bug"?
              No this is over the Broken mpd where ppl are getting stuck at L7 because of the timer running out.
              angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

Originally posted by todfazer View Post
                ***? i'm totally confused as R2-Dagny says 7.30 PM +8 GMT which should be 03.30 AM GMT or 04.30 AM BST! but as servers are already down, I haven't got a clue! Can anyone shed light on this? btw it's now 12.48 PM BST
                Google and then bookmark yourself a time zone conversion web site, that should end all future confusion, assuming you know how to use one, which based on your comment... maybe you dont? lol

Comment

While you guys are fixing the stuff that needed fixing and make us wait...why dont you work on a different compensation for us because to tell you the truth, losing ares war and the new hero trial we all paid to register, if u guys are thinkin of giving us the usual compensation..1M gold/daru etc...how should i say this politly...put it where the sun dont shine. we dont want it. it's time u guys think of a better way to compensate. WE as the players need to understand maintenance needs to be done and it takes a while..deep down we all get it( even the whiny bit***) but since you choose a timeframe where theres a special event going on to do the fixing, please...THINK..merging servers...super high BR players..KH players..average players and low players...ares-athena-venus wars..hero trial..imperial war..i will suppose you get the point. It's not hard to make compensation for different players...you do it all ready with the grattitude pack you give us. Hope this wont go in deaf ears.

Comment

angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

Hmmm, interesting... that message says just 45 minutes, yet the OP says 3 hours or more?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune broken mpd.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	1932899

Comment

wonderhill s67 was blessed lagfree after patch for me and hubby... can I please keep that version..
                          That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLotte View Post
                            wonderhill s67 was blessed lagfree after patch for me and hubby... can I please keep that version..
                            Ooo dont ever claim to be lag-free, some people just do not like to hear that.... LOL. FYI I am also lag free... *waits for LadyLotte to be called a liar by those who just dont believe it is possible** lol

Comment

Originally posted by angeldust261 View Post

No this is over the Broken mpd where ppl are getting stuck at L7 because of the timer running out.
                              Realizing that after i posted it. :P

Thanks for your Maint-pic btw, very helpfull.

Comment

Originally posted by angeldust261 View Post
                                Guys you really suck. It seems that anything that affects the usa servers us poor people on oceanic servers always suffer because you pull this **** with maint on us all the time. Why don't you get your act together and remember that USA servers are not the be all and end all for Wartune or am I wrong in that and Oceanic don't matter at all with our lost events that we get nothing back for and the 3000000 gold we spend for the hero event we loose because of your stuff up again because you can't beta test your stuff before releasing it on the servers, shame on you for not having better programmers and better beta testers.

Why couldn't you do maint on either Mon, Tues or Wed when there is no events on and with this emergency maint over broken mpd you could have left it until after the last event was finished.
                                I completely and 100% agree with you, They could have waited, I am on a US server, Our Hero trials didn't work at all,(could have been because it was the same day as the the patch, who knows) couldn't register, couldn't join, wilds is bugged and Broken Space, while some claimed to be stuck, R2 did send out an alert telling us not to do the dungeon. I think that there could have been a reasonable time to do the maint. BUT, in the middle of other servers major events isn't the time, I know how important they are. So as a US player, it may not count, but I am sorry they did it because the US is full of pansies. Here's to hoping R2 grows smarter..eventually.
                                Server 508-Arcane Guild

Comment

Working...
                                X