Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/26 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/26 03:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 26th of October at 03:30 AM EDT (00:30 AM PDT, 08:30 AM GMT+1, and 15:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40

Patch Note:
    1. Hot Events adjustment: Now Willpower training can be rewarded in some events where before only Eudaemon training could be rewarded.
    2. Fixed the freezing issue of Broken Space.
    3. Fixed the issue where players were only able to collect partial Hot Events rewards from mail.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 10-26-2017, 10:27 PM.

already in maintenance have bee for over 3 hours btw the 25th is a Wednesday, today to exact, any idea how many hours we can expect to be down?
    Live long and prosper.

Comment

and here i was hoping they will try to figure out why all oceanic servers are blocked here
      Player: Vix
      Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
      Guild: Resurgence
      Lvl 80
      Class: Archer
      BR: () crappy

Comment

1. Hot Events adjustment: Now Willpower training can be rewarded in events where before only Eudaemon training could be rewarded.
        Great, maybe it is late for this event but still, it is good that the willpowers are treated the same as euds in this.

Comment

darn it , I just upgraded a useless eudaemon to level 8 just to get the rewards , I hope they give me a compensation for that too ..

Comment

Originally posted by mon33r View Post
            darn it , I just upgraded a useless eudaemon to level 8 just to get the rewards , I hope they give me a compensation for that too ..
            Why a compensation is needed? It is unlucky that this change is made on the last day of the event but that is just a coincidence. I am glad that this change comes since the Willpowers didn't count towards the rewards. Spending Blood of Zeus for instance, i did it only when the event was on, after getting a willpower i did not receive the extra BoZ. Next month i can upgrade the willpower and get the extra blood.

btw, upgrading euds to higher levels even when you don't use them in battles is never useless. You still have to do the eudeamon-patrols and for the nm-patrols you want to have strong euds so that you upgraded one is in your advantage.

Comment

all well and good fixing the hot events were willpowers materials gets reward

but come on change the compo at least

1,000,000 Gold ( don't need as you get loads during game)
              1,000,000 Daru ( you don't need this as you get loads during day from other events)
              Extreme Stamina Potion x1 (who needs stamina when ur maxed )
              Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1 (who needs and uses low exp scroll when theirs loads in vip spin game)
              Double Honor Scroll x1 ( all ppl must ave a few thousands of these by now as most of us don't do bg anymore)
              Adv. Mahra x20 ( we get more than this in sky trial)
              Adv. Sepulcrum x20 (sky trail gives more than this )

these needs changing to something else that most of us do need like willpower the golden blood of zeus and other stuff that's realy needed like titan shards or quest skip scrolls

Comment

How about updating the compensation its way outdated now

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Dagny View Post
                  Wartune will be having a Maintenance on [B]Thursday, the 26th of October

Patch Note:
                  1. Hot Events adjustment: Now Willpower training can be rewarded in events where before only Eudaemon training could be rewarded.
                  The maintenance is over here, and I just tried, but no - using Zeus blood on willpower is NOT counted in the hot event.

Instead, we got a weird kind of pulsing lag: game stops for like 5-10 sec every now and then, and it is quite impossible to do anything there.

Ignis, R2 S8
                  Last edited by R23593157; 10-26-2017, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Are the servers up or down, Wonderhill server 213 East still shows maintenance going on? an update would be nice, going on over 3 hrs now
                    Last edited by R215564585; 10-26-2017, 05:47 AM.
                    Live long and prosper.

Comment

I dont see wonderhill s67 on.. in fact I dont see any servers up.. are we delay'd here and in that case.. can we talk a different compensation.. or maybe like add ons
                      That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

I see no servers on green and still under maintenance

Comment

Getting used to longer maintenance on wonderhill servers on the 17th this happened "This morning at 0400 we where supposed to have a simple server merger, I still can't get into game 7 hours and 10 minutes later, says under maintenance"
                          Live long and prosper.

Comment

Oh dear, another ridiculously long maintenance.... Does that mean more time to make new bugger ups?
                            FireAndIce
                            Mage +112m
                            Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                            Ancients guild
                            Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                              Oh dear, another ridiculously long maintenance.... Does that mean more time to make new bugger ups?
                              maybe they added so much lag will take time for servers to show online hahahahaa

Comment

Working...
                              X