Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/9 03:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/9 03:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 9th of November at 03:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 08:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40

Patch Note:
    1. Optimized server conditions.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Hopefully this includes fixing the event/icon bar from going crazy and causing lag. Seems to happen after domain ends.

Comment

Hopefully, the lag issues will be fixed, but that would also mean wishing a toilet made out of gold which neither will probably happen.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Hello, will not a new server come out this week?

Comment

So the story goes...

Yes, a new server will be made because that's what they're (R2 Games) good at. This server will try to attract very little new players and tons of recycled players. The spenders will try to put forth their money blindly, knowing the game is all shot up (and people wonder why we hate them very much to this date), just to compete with one another. Thirty days later, the server gets merged with an old one (might be the one they have escaped from) and they (who were once the top player of said new server) will just go back to the bottom of the barrel. The end.

Comment

Meikura001 , you forgot to mention "rince and repeat till end of times".

I hope the serverconditions will be much better because some problems are getting weird. Icons hopping around on fixed moments of the day and causes the game to freeze for seconds and it takes a total of 5 mins before the game turns to normal again. Refreshing doesn't help since it is a "server-event" so after refresing you'll experience the same problem. After playing 30 to 40 mins you also have to refresh because the game will run very slow (the memory-usage is very high by that time). It almost seems that there is a memory-leak. Two patches ago i could play for hours without refreshing so something changed and not in our benefits.

How do they work on the servers condition btw, they take it outside for some fitness and healthy food? :P

Comment

help im overtime .. and im not even pregnant ..

Comment

Just curious if they are ever going to really fix S1/S7/S33 kabam US WEST servers, during maintenance? Keep seeing all these emergency maintenance but nothing has changed when we log back on....

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                  Meikura001 , you forgot to mention "rince and repeat till end of times".

I hope the serverconditions will be much better because some problems are getting weird. Icons hopping around on fixed moments of the day and causes the game to freeze for seconds and it takes a total of 5 mins before the game turns to normal again. Refreshing doesn't help since it is a "server-event" so after refresing you'll experience the same problem. After playing 30 to 40 mins you also have to refresh because the game will run very slow (the memory-usage is very high by that time). It almost seems that there is a memory-leak. Two patches ago i could play for hours without refreshing so something changed and not in our benefits.

How do they work on the servers condition btw, they take it outside for some fitness and healthy food? :P
                  It was late and I just got home from a long day, LOL, so I might have forgotten the last bits to make that story more true.

And on server conditioning, I think they just let the gerbils/hamsters out for some relaxation so they won't feel overworked in providing.

Comment

kabam servers archeology auto path broken, and cannot use archeology entirely

Comment

Originally posted by CBorealis View Post
                      kabam servers archeology auto path broken, and cannot use archeology entirely
                      Try going into the guild chamber or changing maps this has been known to help.
                      When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Working...
                      X