Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/16 03:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/16 03:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 16th of November at 03:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 08:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40

Patch notes:
    None

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

So the jumping icons (wich makes the game freeze) in the top are not being fixed?

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Well, for me the inconvenience is not the maint since that is necessary, for me the inconvenience is the lack of fixing problems.

Comment

I just found out that they (R2) can clean out cache at the server side, only if the player requests for such. It should be automatic with every maint; and probably would have solved half of the problems there.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        I just found out that they (R2) can clean out cache at the server side, only if the player requests for such. It should be automatic with every maint; and probably would have solved half of the problems there.
        r2 doesn't tell you what they can do only what they cannont do hahahaha

yes I agree their every maintenance they should reset every 1 cache we don't ave to ticket for this thing

so this maintenance what are they fixing today

language issues bugs or something else that's a silent nerf hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

r2 doesn't tell you what they can do only what they cannont do hahahaha

yes I agree their every maintenance they should reset every 1 cache we don't ave to ticket for this thing

so this maintenance what are they fixing today

language issues bugs or something else that's a silent nerf hahahah
          Dont be silly, they just have to shut down for an hour a week or PETA get after them for overworking the hamster.. plus I assume the hamster has to poop sometime? lol

Comment

Usually Silent NERFS, the usual **

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
              So the jumping icons (wich makes the game freeze) in the top are not being fixed?

Well, for me the inconvenience is not the maint since that is necessary, for me the inconvenience is the lack of fixing problems.
              they must still fix the problem to collect. i collect still bad.
              every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post

they must still fix the problem to collect. i collect still bad.
                Do you mean the treasurepiles in DI? This week i had to reopen that ticket since it was closed again (many times since i send it in). It somewhat got better during last maints but the problem is still there. R2 doesn't even care to reply when i ask politely what the current status is. So everytime the ticket is getting softclosed i send in a reply to keep it open and from that it is rince and repeat like an idiot. I am putting way too much effort in these tickets. They are never being fixed and the lack of communication only gives frustration.

Comment

Ya know, after every maintenance the game play gets worse. You want us to spend but you DON'T FIX ANYTHING!!!!! The game is getting more UNPLAYABLE EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY!!!!!! Every 3-5 minutes we have to REFRESH because we start LAGGING AND GETTING STUCK IN DUNGEONS!!!! With all the money you are making WE DEMAND A GAME THAT WORKS!!!! Why do we fill out these surveys anyways? Do you actually READ them!? LAG has ALWAYS BEEN THE MAIN ISSUE!!! FIX IT!!
                  Sapphire
                  Mage Lvl.80:
                  BR:
                  106,802,118 Normal Mode
                  101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                  Server: S551 GlassMines
                  Guild: Spartans
                  Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                    They are never being fixed and the lack of communication only gives frustration.
                    Yes, their communication skills are non-existant! Some may try and excuse them because of language differences etc, but fact is, if you produce a game which is effectively international then you need to have your business set up to deal with a wide range of languages.

Each group of merged servers should have an employee of R2/wartune... not some volunteer who is just a glorified messenger boy/girl. Only when their staff is actually playing the game regularly can they truly locate the issues and do something about them, but they wont do that.

As for the jumping icons, that issue seems to come and go, it never hangs around for me, I just close, then re-open and its ok again.

Comment

At time of posting this we have 6-7 minutes till eud dom opens... will servers be back up by then??

Edit.... Nope, guess not.
                      Last edited by R263360269; 11-16-2017, 04:10 AM. Reason: To answer rhetorical question.

Comment

Can we get an update on when the game will be back online?
                        Sapphire
                        Mage Lvl.80:
                        BR:
                        106,802,118 Normal Mode
                        101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                        Server: S551 GlassMines
                        Guild: Spartans
                        Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

I think Oceanic Servers gonna Miss their ED for the day & with that the rewards & wagers

Congrats for sc re wing Again

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post
                            As for the jumping icons, that issue seems to come and go, it never hangs around for me, I just close, then re-open and its ok again.
                            That one happens during fixed moments on the day. Everytime when it happens and i close and reopen the game the problem is still there. It takes mostly 5 mins (sometimes 10) to dissapear again. The only answer i've got for that ticket was this:

[OCT 26, 2017 | 07:24PM CEST
                            R2 Karl replied:
                            Greetings BazsTard2000,
                            We are aware that lag and connectivity issues is plaguing many players since our recent maintenance. We wish to let you know that we had our full attention to this issue and you are not being ignored complaining about this. The developers and our IT team are currently investigating the potential cause of this problem.
                            We ask at this time for your continued patience and understanding. We know it may be a bit difficult to do so, but we want to assure you we will get this matter resolved for our valued players.
                            -The R2Games Team
                            How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
                            And the last answer (look at the date) for the treasurepiles:

SEP 14, 2017 | 05:08PM CEST
                            R2 Cici replied:
                            Dear Player,
                            Developers have modified collect and blitz lag problem during today’s maintenance.
                            It seems not work well.
                            And we will give players’ feedback to them and let them find more solutions.
                            Best Regards,
                            The R2Games Team
                            How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
                            So i replied to that one on 22-09-2017 and never got an answer to that. Now i send in a replie once in a wile to leave it open. It would be funny if it weren't such a sad way they treat players.

Comment

& Finally ED is S C R E W E D for Oceanic Servers for the Day & my 300 BOZ gone 2 HELL - gr8s work by the Maintenance team

Comment

Working...
                              X