Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/23 04:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/23 04:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 23rd of November at 04:00 AM EST (01:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 17:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40

Patch notes:
    -Fixed the issue where the Online Rewards countdown was suspended after clicking the cursor arrow on event icon pages in main interface.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Funny thing in compensation note you said compensating for dimensional war, yet in compensation no item is revelant to dimensional war...

Comment

hope you fix the dancing icons we see after eud domain

Comment

Originally posted by AleshaS421 View Post
        Funny thing in compensation note you said compensating for dimensional war, yet in compensation no item is revelant to dimensional war...
        true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The best fix is to restore the old EUD arena

Comment

I know there is a maintenance every week, most player do.... However, with R2 recent history of not doing a maintenance on a Thursday when it is expected AND then doing an extraordinary one on a Saturday (am speaking of a couple weeks ago now) and just generally not being regular with their maintenance's, do you think it could be at ALL possible to put this notice up much earlier in the day and NOT 20 minutes BEFORE the server is about to shut down.... which is 10 minutes AFTER we get the "servers will be shutting down in 30 minutes" message?

It really is very poor management on their end. I KNEW there was to be a maintenance and had been checking this forum all day looking for the notice so as I give my guild members a concrete time etc that it will start. However when I didnt see an announcement I began to wonder if R2 where doing something weird and wonderful again with their times.

Not good enough R2, but no, I am not at all surprised by their relaxed attitude to communication with their players.

Comment

To me it kind-off seems like this wartune game is on lower corner in their priorities .. and then there is someone sayin -wt has to be shutdown for maint .. and they like shut up - we will do it when we not busy playing *insert game name here*

Comment

Originally posted by tibocola1 View Post
                The best fix is to restore the old EUD arena
                or still better, no one eudaemon arena/eudaemon domain that no one want do because are longs , multiplayer and timed and renew the bounty target with more levels and better reward. that we gain in eudaemon domain for eud and willpowers for example..

every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Cinney View Post
                  Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 23rd of November at 04:00 AM EST (01:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 17:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
                  Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                  1,000,000 Gold
                  1,000,000 Daru
                  Double Honor Scroll x1
                  Blood of Zeus x40

Patch notes:
                  -Fixed the issue where the Online Rewards countdown was suspended after clicking the cursor arrow on event icon pages in main interface.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
                  Vira e mexe manutenção, mas continua sempre a mesma coisa, lag, travamento, quanto mais mexem pior fica ou dessa vez vai melhorar

Comment

can you move MT time? ~_~ its 18.00 in oceanic, missed domain omg~

Comment

Originally posted by oscarv View Post
                      can you move MT time? ~_~ its 18.00 in oceanic, missed domain omg~
                      Yeah, but on the up side ALL of oceanic are missing Eud Domain and so rankings are done on a BR basis. Plan ahead and wager for what level you would reach based solely on your BR. I just cant be bothered any more with the new Eud Dom, I tried it and just found it mundane. Too many players taking advantage of the BR glitch making it an unfair contest. Now I just sign up for the devotion and do my MP arena while eud dom gets done in the background.

Also dont hold your breath on them changing the time, you not the first nor will you be the last to ask for this lol. Why they can not do it on a Mon-Wed I dont know, would suit everyone so much better then.

Comment

1,000,000 Gold
                        1,000,000 Daru
                        Double Honor Scroll x1
                        Blood of Zeus x40

are u call this reward???

Comment

Originally posted by R240233781 View Post
                          1,000,000 Gold
                          1,000,000 Daru