No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/21 04:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg this last ages ;( we lose WB and no compension for that and i lose lots gold and daru there

Comment

anyone know when game is gonna be back up again???? 1-3 hour s?????

Comment

I hope they will send rewards from athena , hero trials ... since we missed them all events maybe they will consider this... I hope
        IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

I am also 3 hours ahead of the server and yes, when you have to get up early the next day it can be a right royal pain in the butt, but we know R2/Wartune dont give a damn about us and wont change a thing, hence I'd rather not waste my energy worrying about something I know they wont change. As someone else just commented - there should just be one sign up for the week, like with the other events, nice idea, eh?
          Yep I agree we should have weekly signup and rewards go to mail if we are not online.

Same with Athena we get no rewards because we were not online to enter so again we miss out on more than we get given.

I personally look at the time I have spent playing this game which has been about 5 years and now it is more of a headache than a fun thing to do.

I can't understand why they would decide to put on events when they know that we don't get them on oceanic servers because of maint, if they did this on the USA servers they would have a riot on their hands but us poor people of oceanic get the raw end of the deal.
          angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

1 hour maintenance! What a joke! It's been 3 3/4 Hrs and still down! FFS R2 - just tell the truth over down time, or is that too much?
            S135 - Knight current Br just over 44 Million and rising! Trying not to cash, but sometimes will, especially after pay day!

Comment

Originally posted by angeldust261 View Post

I personally look at the time I have spent playing this game which has been about 5 years and now it is more of a headache than a fun thing to do.

I can't understand why they would decide to put on events when they know that we don't get them on oceanic servers because of maint, if they did this on the USA servers they would have a riot on their hands but us poor people of oceanic get the raw end of the deal.
              Yep, been playing 5+ years myself, with a 8 month break. I started on a US West server, so never encountered these issues before I started in Oceanic.
              I dont understand their thought process either, they keep adding events for Thursday-Sunday, so common sense should dictate they dont interfere with those events... but obviously they lack common sense lol.

Comment

Common sense and r2, oh my, lmao, never, heaven forbid
                Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by mungcom View Post
                  hope never up again ... already 3 hours ..
                  4 hours 3 minutes not 3 hours
                  Cyanide
                  Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                  Guild: Sicario

Comment

hope never up again ... already 3 hours ..

Comment

They may be having issues installing the winter events.
                      Live long and prosper.

Comment

lose 3 events time and get bad comepnsation . .....
                        Blade Hunter

IGN: Hellboy
                        Level:116
                        Server: {S1 Frozen Meadow**
                        Guild:Ubility gaming

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Cinney View Post
                          Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 21st of December at 04:00 AM EST (01:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues.
                          Don't worry the will make an announcement. Might be tomorrow but they will make one.

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

Yep, been playing 5+ years myself, with a 8 month break. I started on a US West server, so never encountered these issues before I started in Oceanic.
                            I dont understand their thought process either, they keep adding events for Thursday-Sunday, so common sense should dictate they dont interfere with those events... but obviously they lack common sense lol.
                            Yes I play East Coast server as well as here and most of them that I play with there can't believe that we miss out on the events because of maint. Most have said if it happened to them they would quit the game.
                            angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

4 hrs eleven mins and counting non too patiently !!

Comment

why so long

Comment

Working...
                                X