Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] Wartune V7.7 Gameplay Survey

Dear Heroes,

Please take a moment to take our survey to help us improve your gaming experience. As always, thank you for your support and see you in-game!

Click Here for the Survey.
    Last edited by R2_Serena; 01-04-2018, 08:32 PM.

*gives the bird*

Simple enough for a feedback to the recent fiasco.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      *gives the bird*

Simple enough for a feedback to the recent fiasco.
      Take the survey anyway.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Take the survey anyway.
        I will Memory, once my brain becomes coherent again as it is all scrambled due to the flu. Although I could probably charge up a car battery with the amount of electrical impulses my body gives out when I let out one of my most violent of coughs. Hopefully, by this weekend, I will be much better to go ahead on such. (and I am going to smack the forum notifier if it can't do the math right in saying "it allows a post every 15 seconds" and tells me "to try again in 56 seconds" all in the same box!!).

Comment

Lmao! best reply iv seen all year (including 2017) @ Meikura001

Comment

Lmao! best reply iv seen all year (including 2017) @ Meikura001

Comment

what the point in these surveys if the results get ignored eventually?
              all we see is an influx of things that make the game laggier and conflict w/ other events.

All it does is just consume more time to play the game.
              Shouldn't they have a survey question that relfects more of how to keep wartune players satisfaction by resolving "known" issues, rather than sweep them under the rug and focus on patch only.

Comment

If there's a place where I can fully put my feedback without being "forced" into making choices that will make an otherwise "rigged" survey in the end, I sure would love to hear it.

I refuse to take part in this survey where the * means I have to choose from the choices given without even given a chance to write in my own. If they lose the * bits and allow me to turn it in as is, then okay, I can probably do such, but not in this state as I won't choose an answer that I am do not strongly agree with.

Comment

you do have the Other option to input your own feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    If there's a place where I can fully put my feedback without being "forced" into making choices that will make an otherwise "rigged" survey in the end, I sure would love to hear it.

I refuse to take part in this survey where the * means I have to choose from the choices given without even given a chance to write in my own. If they lose the * bits and allow me to turn it in as is, then okay, I can probably do such, but not in this state as I won't choose an answer that I am do not strongly agree with.
                    For the options where I liked nothing, I picked the best of the options, and then in the one that asked what I liked about it, I used the 'other' field to say I didn't like it at all. It's really the lag/loading related questions I'm hoping everyone does this survey for. I haven't been able to play the game in weeks because nothing loads. If for no other reason, take the survey for me, so that maybe they'll fix the issue so I can play again.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Already done, folks. Mustered enough energy to fill it in and gave my piece on #12.

Time to wake up my sleeper.

Comment

Working...
                      X