Veteran's Welfare Rewards Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Veteran's Welfare Rewards Issue

We've noticed that some players were only able to claim partial rewards from Veteran's Welfare after transferring to a new server due to the event closure. Please contact our customer service for solutions if you have encountered such issues. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

what do i send them?

Comment

I've put a ticket in on 4th right after maintenance. No reply yet. Should i write another one?

Comment

Probably your character name and server, and a message about how you are owed rewards from Veteran's Welfare.
        Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

ST4R4L1V3 from S748
          i still have 3 attempt to claim the reward

Comment

Hi, I have returned to an old char I didn't login in the past 2 years, yet there was no Veteran Welfare so I can take my code from it.. Is this a limited event and we need to wait for it to reappear or is this a bug? I have asked other friends to try as well after that and none could see the icon.. I mention we have all recharged on those accounts. Thanks

Comment

Did server wonderhill/gamerocks 226 east miss out on this event as we did on Christmas and New Years events as we are to young a server and do not deserve them?
              Live long and prosper.

Comment

Hi, I cant seem to collect my veteran welfare rewards. It says the card number i have entered is not valid. I got the code from my old server and Im trying it on a new server.

Comment

Working...
                X