Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/11 04:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/11 04:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 11th of January at 04:00 AM EST, 01:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

what are they doing during the maintenance

Comment

They are doing the same thing as all of us, waiting for maintenance to be over.

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
        what are they doing during the maintenance
        They look for things to break and break them.

Comment

Please deal with the loading issue. I can not bear it any longer. It may be time to game search for a new direction.

Comment

I bet they won't even fix the latest server code redemption bug.

Comment

Originally posted by jammieb View Post
              Please deal with the loading issue. I can not bear it any longer. It may be time to game search for a new direction.
              They cant/wont or dont want to fix it, so it is up to each individual to do the best they can with what we are given, try the following...

When you start the game loading click Ctrl AND the F5 key simultaneously, this ensures (supposedly) that only the newest files are loaded and that no longer used files are not.
              Hide your clothing, all of it and only use simply non-flashy mounts, e.g. grizzly bear, white horse...
              Do not use or wear titles, especially those with movement on them.
              Do NOT use dragonchant unless absolutely necessary, i.e. in vortex. I normally have NO lag issues, however since the addition of the dragonchant I begin to lag everytime I do a MP with someone who has it on.
              Also, do NOT run with anyone using dragonchant... I ask players to switch out of dragonchant when doing MPs and it does help loading immensely.
              Do not run ANY other program while playing the game, obvious I know, but you would be amazed how many players complain of lag while they stream videos as they play.
              Try to upgrade to the fastest internet speed available and ensure you are running a computer with a relatively good/newish video/graphics card.
              If after trying all this you still have loading issues, then yeah search for another game.

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

They cant/wont or dont want to fix it, so it is up to each individual to do the best they can with what we are given, try the following...

When you start the game loading click Ctrl AND the F5 key simultaneously, this ensures (supposedly) that only the newest files are loaded and that no longer used files are not.
                Hide your clothing, all of it and only use simply non-flashy mounts, e.g. grizzly bear, white horse...
                Do not use or wear titles, especially those with movement on them.
                Do NOT use dragonchant unless absolutely necessary, i.e. in vortex. I normally have NO lag issues, however since the addition of the dragonchant I begin to lag everytime I do a MP with someone who has it on.
                Also, do NOT run with anyone using dragonchant... I ask players to switch out of dragonchant when doing MPs and it does help loading immensely.
                Do not run ANY other program while playing the game, obvious I know, but you would be amazed how many players complain of lag while they stream videos as they play.
                Try to upgrade to the fastest internet speed available and ensure you are running a computer with a relatively good/newish video/graphics card.
                If after trying all this you still have loading issues, then yeah search for another game.
                So basically just don't play the game at all then? Why allow us to have these new features if you plan on telling everyone not to use them? What's the point in getting new mounts, clothing, titles, and using dragonchant if you just want everyone to turn everything off. Yes, the game lags like **** but to just say turn everything off is plain stupid. People need to stand up and actually keep talking to devs over and over again to fix the game. Sorry but your comment is just really stupid.

Comment

With all this internet potential one has, it's going to waste if they only have to play the game and do nothing else. Clearly, something's wrong with that picture as R2 has a dial-up connection compared to some of our connections we have (yes, I got a monstrosity 60 MBPs connection and I personally do not think this game would take all that bandwidth/speed just to play). However, if you can convince them to remove the eleventy-billion analytic tracking files that creates a bottleneck from the server to client side (you only need one, kemosabes) much more than I had tried (sorry, but can't find a large or strong enough crowbar to dislodge their heads from that point) in the past (yes, kiddies, I know from which point it happened) then I am sure every player will be thanking you.

Or tell R2/7Road to quit putting every flippin' flashing thing like it's important and listen to folks for a change. Even NASA has problems trying to play this game.

PS, I am back, folks. Been down the alley with this flu, but it's time for business as usual (us old guys sure get it worse than the youngins).
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post
                    Bad advice. A faster connection does not lower the latency due to the servers being located in China. I have a latency of 129ms and a connection speed of 400/40Mb/s. A good graphicscard will not do any magic since the game is coded in Flash and thus the hardware-acceleration is very limited. A fast processor doesn't do the trick either since the game isn't hogging systemresources.

With my Ryzen 7 1700 with 16GB of Ram and a R9 285 graphicscard i can Run BF1 on FullHD in ultramode with 100FPS. Wartune lags like hell and the high latency makes the game even more sluggish. If Wartune can't even run properly on my system then i can safely say that hardware doesn't have alot to do with how the game runs.

Taking of clothing and use lesser flashy mounts does help but only a little. Since Flash is a single-thread thing all animations and all things of the game are being funneled trough that 1 thread. That with the latency makes this game laggy and us players can't do anything about that. We could move to China but that only solves the latency-thing, we still have to deal with Flash. :P

Edit:
                    Good to see you back Meikura001

Comment

Buuurman I run MS Flight in multiplayer mode and I never had any problems with my system. I do the same when it comes to video streaming that I am either in 720 or 1080 (dependent on the streaming source). I also run tracking mode software so I know where my assets are dispatched to.

The MS bit before I somehow die, I want to be a pilot.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by nicobergman88 View Post

So basically just don't play the game at all then? Why allow us to have these new features if you plan on telling everyone not to use them? What's the point in getting new mounts, clothing, titles, and using dragonchant if you just want everyone to turn everything off. Yes, the game lags like **** but to just say turn everything off is plain stupid. People need to stand up and actually keep talking to devs over and over again to fix the game. Sorry but your comment is just really stupid.
                        Ummm, I am not the one creating the new features and yeah, if you cant handle the way the game runs for you then YES quit.... maybe if enough people stopped moaning about the lag and just quit the game because of the lag the devs MIGHT wake up and do something.... but I doubt that would even make them correct things because every month new players start playing, get hooked and then complain about lag.
                        Your comment is as naive as it is stupid because for 5+ years players have been standing up and telling devs over and over to fix the game and they do nothing.... you are wasting your time in complaining - they do NOT care.
                        My comments is merely a suggestion to help some with the lag they have, they can TRY it or not, I dont care either way.

Comment

Working...
                        X