Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/25 04:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/25 04:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 25th of January at 04:00 AM EST, 01:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

2/25 is January 25th? Okay, gotcha.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

now sweethearts.... the freeze lag you ppl got going on in that game.... could we surprise all players and make it go away.
      That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

I see 2 new server launches in announcements for this coming Friday, but no mergers for Wednesday?
        Is there going to be one?

Comment

I've been dealing with shockwave crashes nearly every day since the last patch, PLEASE fix whatever lag you have bogging everything down so much. It usually happens during gift circuits in the city, but not always, and usually if I've been online for more than 2 hours or so. I shouldn't have to refresh so often just to prevent shockwave crashing, I never have before.
          Knight - 45 mil BR
          100% FREE player

Comment

So lets see if they fix it so we get more lag, more moving icons, freezing while attacking and moving around. There is no way that these issues are on our end. Fix the game and make it WORTH SPENDING ON!!
            Last edited by SapphireStoneman; 01-25-2018, 03:46 AM.
            Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
            Server: S551 GlassMines
            Guild: Spartans
            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              2/25 is January 25th? Okay, gotcha.
              Surely they can't be that dumb? Or will this maintenance last until Feb 25th? lol
              S135 - Knight current Br just over 44 Million and rising! Trying not to cash, but sometimes will, especially after pay day!

Comment

Servers are up.

Comment

So what did they do this maintenance? I noticed the past couple maintenance's, they have not told what they are fixing when there are plenty of things that need fixing.

Comment

Originally posted by todfazer View Post

Surely they can't be that dumb? Or will this maintenance last until Feb 25th? lol
                    I was thinking probably someone adopted a redefined method for dates that they are going mainstream on it. Or probably January wants to be identified as the second month instead of the first.

R262181389 Oh, you know, they probably got the problems from their "secret" site (or Chinese Wartune) and messed up the other versions in the process with their "one size fits all" method.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

hello i cant enter in my account in S588 obsidian shrine wartune is sends back to r2 games

Comment

Working...
                      X