Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/10 @ 04:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/10 @ 04:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Saturday, the 10th of February at 04:00 AM EST, 01:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40

Patch Notes:
    Reset servers to make sure events are running without any issues.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Cinney; 02-08-2018, 07:07 PM.

hmmmm, on Saturday, ok, but what will be done in this Maintenance?

Comment

spoted a typo ..

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour

and then text misplacement happend

+8 for all servers

landed behind GMT

Comment

Originally posted by R2126123536 View Post
        hmmmm, on Saturday, ok, but what will be done in this Maintenance?
        "Patch Notes:
        Reset servers to make sure events are running without any issues.".... that is what will be happening

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
          spoted a typo ..

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour

and then text misplacement happend

+8 for all servers

landed behind GMT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Saturday, the 10th of February at 04:00 AM EST, 01:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

nothing wrong with it saying the times of maintenance to all servers doesn't mean +8 for all servers u need to read properly before rolling ur eyes

Comment

Originally posted by above
            nothing wrong with it saying the times of maintenance to all servers doesn't mean +8 for all servers u need to read properly before rolling ur eyes
            .. true harry .. .. but if u look between the lines .. its just a joke i made about the approximatede 1 hour .. that always takes about + 8 longer

Comment

Reset servers to make sure events are running without any issues
              More like, quit tweaking around and test your stuff before you make a game changing change.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Just want to make sure that I am not confused about these announcements. There is a maintenance scheduled for today, 02/10/2018, another maintenance on Tuesday, 02/13/2018, and another one posted for 02/22/2018? Correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
                  Just want to make sure that I am not confused about these announcements. There is a maintenance scheduled for today, 02/10/2018, another maintenance on Tuesday, 02/13/2018, and another one posted for 02/22/2018? Correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you.
                  You are correct. At the top of the forum there is an announcement:
                  2018 HOLIDAY SEASON - CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring ...

Knight - 45 mil BR
                  100% FREE player

Comment

***** hilarious, one of my servers is down for maint but I am still playing the other................

Comment

Servers are up - and we cannot get into Outlands!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: It said "gathering sign up info" and let us in a few minutes later.
                      Last edited by FireAndIceS8; 02-10-2018, 04:12 AM.
                      FireAndIce
                      Mage +112m
                      Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                      Ancients guild
                      Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Working...
                      X