No announcement yet.

Wartune S284 Emergency Maintenance on Feb.7th for Game Box Bug-UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Extension!] Wartune S284 Emergency Maintenance on Feb.7th for Game Box Bug-UPDATE

Wartune server S284 will be down for fixing the game box bug. Maintenance starts at 7:25 AM EST on February 7th and will take roughly two hours, but could be longer or shorted.

We apologize for any and all the inconvenience may cause and thank you for your patience and constant support in WT.
    Last edited by R2_Serena; 02-07-2018, 06:32 AM.

so fix some bugs and mess up server rave points ???

Comment

Well, after that maint. all points in all events are back at 0.
      Must say good job, who ever did that reset, we're all very happy that you did that.... NOT.
      Fixing the mini game, it worked, and now all other events are back at 0.

Comment

any chance server to work today?

Comment

maint goes from once a week, to 2/3 times a week, to twice a day now... if this is their solution to giving us back some of our day i dont think its gonna work .

lets just hope they finally fix things so we can get back to once a week.

I only play during the winter and now u making the snow look good.... maybe i build an igloo ....

Comment

5 hr maint and guess what... nothing changed... devs just take the time to swim in our money laughing at us....

Comment

they should get fired all they are not able to do their job's.. time to send them down the lane without payment

Comment

after finally getting a GM professor online. GM gets snippy that we are upset over problems with service we pay for... YES we pay for this **** treatment... some way more than other ofc but...

think its time i just shut up and give up to do other things .

Comment

Working...
                X