Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Patch 7.7.2 Pre-Launch Maintenance 3/1 04:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Patch 7.7.2 Pre-Launch Maintenance 3/1 04:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having Patch 7.7.2 Pre-Launch Maintenance on Thursday, the 1st of March at 04:00 AM EST (01:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8)

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Adv. Mahra x20
    Adv. Sepulcrum x20

Patch Notes:
    1. Added the new Relic Resonance feature. Create resonance between relics for attribute bonuses!
    2. Added the new Relic Resonance Pennant system. Equip Relics with different pennants to activate different set bonuses! Try out and explore different pennant combinations!
    3. Added the new Sky Trail - Possession Space feature: The new Relic Resonance Pennant has reawakened the once dormant Sky Trail. Now’s the time to possess your own space!
    4. Changes to Hero Trial: We have canceled single zone competitions and added 1 more multi zone competition on Sunday in response to player feedback.
    5. The annual Valentine’s Day event has ended. Cloud City has been restored to its somber glory.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-01-2018, 09:18 AM.

Changes to Hero Trial: We have canceled single zone competitions and added 1 more multi zone competition on Sunday in response to player feedback.

lol this a joke ppl hate this as its set at wrong times don't we ave enough todo between the times of 18.00 to 21.00 I'm sure ppls feedback was to change times of it not add more

Comment

Are they going to fix the Eudy Domain? Last night there was no Timer so we never battled. No Rewards but we were able to register. So is there going to be a compensation for the nerfed Eudy Domain?
      Sapphire
      Mage Lvl.80:
      BR:
      106,802,118 Normal Mode
      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
      Server: S551 GlassMines
      Guild: Spartans
      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

3. Added the new Sky Trail - Possession Space feature: The new Relic Resonance Pennant has reawakened the once dormant Sky Trail. Now’s the time to possess your own space!

Is this the same as what exists in Time-Rift? If so then we have another thing wich is only for the strongest players around. In Time-Rift the problem is that very strong players hold spots for rewards they don't even need leaving the players who do need it with empty hands. I am not waiting for another thing like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post

Is this the same as what exists in Time-Rift? If so then we have another thing wich is only for the strongest players around. In Time-Rift the problem is that very strong players hold spots for rewards they don't even need leaving the players who do need it with empty hands. I am not waiting for another thing like that.
          was thinking same thing hope its not like that then only the strongest cashers will hold them and rest of us ave to go without

Comment

we need more tat engraveing stons that who are on king 111 1 will not cut it to git knighted

Comment

Players may need to challenge the original holders to possess a location. No rewards will be received if a player loses a location to another player before meeting the required time period of possession. again made for strong players !!!! but how to deal with them do not tell me?

Comment

Where do I find terra grass?
                Live long and prosper.

Comment

This notice went up 7 minutes after maintenance was due to start.

Why are you uploading patch items to all servers straight off, instead of only to test servers? How about fixing the numerous things that have gone wrong in the last few days first? Sounds like a perfect recipe for a big disaster.
                  FireAndIce
                  Mage +112m
                  Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                  Ancients guild
                  Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

exacley it is aways for the stonger players and nothing for the weaker players that is must up i gess the game dont see equal the lvl

Comment

thay are from china rember thay dont like to test stuff first and thay dont like to fix stuff thay like to rush stuff and i am sorry thay like money

Comment

ealah embohhhh

Comment

The game will not load!!!!
                          Sapphire
                          Mage Lvl.80:
                          BR:
                          106,802,118 Normal Mode
                          101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Game is stuck at 80%. I ran CCCleaner, restarted my comp. Used Client, Chrome and I. Not on my end.
                            Sapphire
                            Mage Lvl.80:
                            BR:
                            106,802,118 Normal Mode
                            101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Its already **** occupying it and not getting rewards after 1 hr after 2 hr still not got the rewards while others do ,so FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! it.....fix the other issue's before starting new stuff with issue's....Fix the willpower down to normal after awakening..... not let it hang till all titans are done... that would be a good start already! Get rit of the bloody glitch on the arena button that you sometimes can click 1k times before it start matching.... just a few to start

and to make the relics more fair make 1 that lowers mdef to ...or make the Spear of slumber so that it lower pdef and mdef!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by theghosthimself; 03-01-2018, 09:56 AM.
                              Theonlyghost
                              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                              Server : S122 US-East
                              Guild : Fenix
                              Class : Mage
                              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                              X