No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 7.7.2 Pre-Launch Maintenance 3/1 04:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the question is, this is the second time that I defended before I got rid of!!! first time for an hour of standing(1 of 3) me in the mail came a bonus from the sky, but for the second time I had nothing!!! is that okay?!?!? and secondly, how can a man with low br there is at least something to get if the enemies there with the br of 28 million.!!
    Attached Files

Comment

all the more, why to do this patch among all servers? do then what would the rating and everything else was among only 1 server, so at least people have a chance to receive prizes from the sky !!! and nonsense one me how to fight and hold the position if I have 26.5 million br and the opponents of the 30 million

Comment

more cross server arguments and moaning seems they don't want to keep players they rather drive them away specialy the low players how can they grab the rewards if players wont let them keep hold for any rewards

realy should of done this server bound and not cross server then ppl who are small would be able to grab some at least

Comment

You are bringing all these new patches way to quick. No way to keep up now, seriously what are all over there thinking? Nevermind, I really do not want to know. Tired of all the quick succession of new patches being forced on me.

Comment

What prelaunch? It's already on all servers. Did I miss anything???

Comment

They completely lost control and are heading directions in a feeble attempt to gain interest. It is fairly clear the developers do not actually play at all. Some repetition is good, all repetition is horrible. Ah go ahead eat kraft dinner every day for all meals for a year, that's fun! real fun! So as time cavern proved, many seem to complain about spending 6 hours of time to stand a post for 4 hours gets their blood boiling, so lets expand on that and take it into other areas of the game! YAY! Everyone loves to be upset and aggravated right! That's real fun! Cross server messages are at their highest with complaints of people taking posts away before the unwritten rule time. Players have to try to create their own rules and enforce them to modify the developers lack of forward thought on functions. That's fun right!

Ahhh once upon a time long long ago.... The game was about challenging a players abilities to grow and complete the next level of challenges to get higher rewards. Sure some wanted only to live off others accomplishments and be carried through but the core game was about challenging a player to build a stronger toon. What ever happened to the old days!

Today blind repetitive effort. False growth, high BR gains leading to false feeling of accomplishments that accomplished nothing. Win/loss rations do not change, rankings stay constant. No amount of effort will leap one forward as it once did. But we try blindly hoping and waiting for a better tomorrow. Well of course money does but does it actually? Ah go ahead, toss in 100 bucks.. see what it changes as an experiment. Did your win/loss ratio change? are you able to accomplish more? Nooo you are out 100 bucks is the only thing that changed.

The trend now is placing player against player in an attempt to put the challenge back. It does consume a massive amount of time, time which many do not have. It is one of the key complaints I have heard. Developers keep adding more and more functions to consume more and more time. Chance being added to fighting negating accomplished character builds.

I'm not sure about the developers definition for fun, I'm not even sure anymore being part of Wartune has anything to do with fun beyond the first 6 months of playing in many players. I think it is more about most players simply hoping that tomorrow will bring back what there once was due to their investment into the game. No idea, just a guess. What I do know within the people I know is fun is not defined as fighting the same player over and over again in time cavern for 4+ hours a day to get some small reward on top of the 5+ hours a day it takes to complete everything else in the game to stay competitive. Now we have sky trail following the same trend. Its funny, in the 1st 5 min if logging in all I heard was 20 complaints. Not one positive comment! lol

Not sure about other servers but on my server hero trial filled the world chat with complaints the first days, was the single highest volume of world chat ever for a new event. Many times I joined there was only 1 other person in there, many times just me. I'm curious since out of 1000 people 3 joined, which of the 3 did the developers listen too and why did the 997 others get ignored? I never once seen the cross server version on Sat full. Hero trial is about the smaller toons being fish food for the bigger toons with no significant gain, is 10 or 20 cast stones worth a couple of hours a week?. Honestly I don't waist my time, reward like in many things is **** and not worth the effort. The game has become so time consuming a person has to leave out multiple things of lower importance. That has to me to be the lowest of low importance and highest in the boring features. Spam clicking a pad with my eyes closed is not fun.

Weird, I actually rank that lower than all the other repeat items of the game like killing the same bosses in time portal weekly, same mobs in abyss daily, same bounties, same dimentions, same road to glory. That's gotta be fun! No challenge just blind clicking.

Ahh now same in sky trail for hours a day. Nice... I really question is this fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabbery View Post
                They completely lost control and are heading directions in a feeble attempt to gain interest. It is fairly clear the developers do not actually play at all. Some repetition is good, all repetition is horrible. Ah go ahead eat kraft dinner every day for all meals for a year, that's fun! real fun! So as time cavern proved, many seem to complain about spending 6 hours of time to stand a post for 4 hours gets their blood boiling, so lets expand on that and take it into other areas of the game! YAY! Everyone loves to be upset and aggravated right! That's real fun! Cross server messages are at their highest with complaints of people taking posts away before the unwritten rule time. Players have to try to create their own rules and enforce them to modify the developers lack of forward thought on functions. That's fun right!

Ahhh once upon a time long long ago.... The game was about challenging a players abilities to grow and complete the next level of challenges to get higher rewards. Sure some wanted only to live off others accomplishments and be carried through but the core game was about challenging a player to build a stronger toon. What ever happened to the old days!

Today blind repetitive effort. False growth, high BR gains leading to false feeling of accomplishments that accomplished nothing. Win/loss rations do not change, rankings stay constant. No amount of effort will leap one forward as it once did. But we try blindly hoping and waiting for a better tomorrow. Well of course money does but does it actually? Ah go ahead, toss in 100 bucks.. see what it changes as an experiment. Did your win/loss ratio change? are you able to accomplish more? Nooo you are out 100 bucks is the only thing that changed.

The trend now is placing player against player in an attempt to put the challenge back. It does consume a massive amount of time, time which many do not have. It is one of the key complaints I have heard. Developers keep adding more and more functions to consume more and more time. Chance being added to fighting negating accomplished character builds.

I'm not sure about the developers definition for fun, I'm not even sure anymore being part of Wartune has anything to do with fun beyond the first 6 months of playing in many players. I think it is more about most players simply hoping that tomorrow will bring back what there once was due to their investment into the game. No idea, just a guess. What I do know within the people I know is fun is not defined as fighting the same player over and over again in time cavern for 4+ hours a day to get some small reward on top of the 5+ hours a day it takes to complete everything else in the game to stay competitive. Now we have sky trail following the same trend. Its funny, in the 1st 5 min if logging in all I heard was 20 complaints. Not one positive comment! lol

Not sure about other servers but on my server hero trial filled the world chat with complaints the first days, was the single highest volume of world chat ever for a new event. Many times I joined there was only 1 other person in there, many times just me. I'm curious since out of 1000 people 3 joined, which of the 3 did the developers listen too and why did the 997 others get ignored? I never once seen the cross server version on Sat full. Hero trial is about the smaller toons being fish food for the bigger toons with no significant gain, is 10 or 20 cast stones worth a couple of hours a week?. Honestly I don't waist my time, reward like in many things is **** and not worth the effort. The game has become so time consuming a person has to leave out multiple things of lower importance. That has to me to be the lowest of low importance and highest in the boring features. Spam clicking a pad with my eyes closed is not fun.

Weird, I actually rank that lower than all the other repeat items of the game like killing the same bosses in time portal weekly, same mobs in abyss daily, same bounties, same dimentions, same road to glory. That's gotta be fun! No challenge just blind clicking.

Ahh now same in sky trail for hours a day. Nice... I really question is this fun.

Well said, as you stating and guess its also become the main problem for most players that this game become too much of time consuming, keep adding stuff without removing any expecting people to stay in front of pc whole days. myself didnt bother much anymore in the game just log do hot event and some important stuff and log off ( dunno why im not fed up enough to quit this crappy game).

Comment

It does seem like some of the PvP/PK type of events have degenerated into a "for the few elites only" (not for the general public) and "for fun only" (not for rewards).
                  Titan Temple, Athena's war, Ares' war, Venus battles, Hero trial, Sky trail, battlegrounds, just to name a few.
                  Things like eudaemon war, road to glory, arena, etc. are just pure luck.
                  And sylph arena, devotion, dimensions, etc. are just pure patience.

Patience is virtue, I could agree. But for the rest...result is based on luck.
                  Unless you are the #1 guy cross-server, luck is not something you could do anything about.
                  And no, I do not know whether or not the #1 guy cross-server is luckier than everyone else; I only know he doesn't need luck in matching.

And yes it takes 5-13 hours to max rewards from all activities each day.
                  For non-top players and smaller spenders it takes even more time but the rewards are even slimmer.
                  On the other hand, most useful items could be collected from pure clicking activities without regard to toon strength, so the smaller ones do get to grow, just at a slower pace.
                  However, much like someone has pointed out, ranking pretty much stays constant, making progress comparative to your past self doesn't make much difference when it comes to PvP/PK events. Let's say, making a new toon and gaining 10M BR in 2 months is quite impressive and it requires lots time and effort in addition to some cash investment, but is a 10M hardworking toon any different than a 1M slacking toon for titan temple, rift bosses, sky trail occupancy, battlegrounds, etc.? Not really. You are fighting the same guys that you could never beat, and it's unlikely that someone you could beat would be able to put their AI in there for you to kill for rewards. Even in battlegrounds it's not easy to chase and pick on a tiny one unless you are big enough to reach the other side before someone else kills you. The extra time and effort into the game rewards little other than a bigger BR number.
                  Our real life is pretty much this way. Maybe the game is just symbiotic :P

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post
                    It does seem like some of the PvP/PK type of events have degenerated into a "for the few elites only" (not for the general public) and "for fun only" (not for rewards).
                    And yes it takes 5-13 hours to max rewards from all activities each day.
                    I agree 100% fully with your complete post.

What i did is the following, i am not spending my complete day behind a computer so i cut out on many things. One or 2 days a week i scavenge for balen-mines to get a pile of bb's, in some weeks i get more lucky than others but that isn't a big problem. I end up with bb's wich i use to complete blitzes (excluding Endless Abyss and Sylph Expedition since they take hundreds of bb's each to complete). This saves tons of time each day but i'll end up with the rewards of all.

Then i do some devotion (max 150 wich can be done in 50 mins) to get the lvl5 gem (altho i have piles of lvl12 gems i still want the max out of the gem-event so i need them). With most important items gained i have time for the social part of the game wich is helping other players for me. I help players with their weekly MPD's (HST i run 1 to 2 times per day with players who can't do that otherwise) and chatting.

When i have done this all and i do have some time then i collect giftpiles in Cloud City since there are tons of goodies in them so that is the main source for advanced henna for me.

I can do this all in around 2,5 hrs and still have fun in playing the game. I stopped doing all things a long time ago, there is no use for most items to collect since i have maxed out many things now so the focus is to gain rewards wich i need to grow. That means that having a steady stream of bound balens is key since they are needed to have faster progress.

On S645 i have 2 toons, 1 is 25m BR, the other is 20m, both i use to help others wich i think is fun to do. Both have strong sylphs so HST is fairly easy to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post

I agree 100% fully with your complete post.

What i did is the following, i am not spending my complete day behind a computer so i cut out on many things. One or 2 days a week i scavenge for balen-mines to get a pile of bb's, in some weeks i get more lucky than others but that isn't a big problem. I end up with bb's wich i use to complete blitzes (excluding Endless Abyss and Sylph Expedition since they take hundreds of bb's each to complete). This saves tons of time each day but i'll end up with the rewards of all.

Then i do some devotion (max 150 wich can be done in 50 mins) to get the lvl5 gem (altho i have piles of lvl12 gems i still want the max out of the gem-event so i need them). With most important items gained i have time for the social part of the game wich is helping other players for me. I help players with their weekly MPD's (HST i run 1 to 2 times per day with players who can't do that otherwise) and chatting.

When i have done this all and i do have some time then i collect giftpiles in Cloud City since there are tons of goodies in them so that is the main source for advanced henna for me.

I can do this all in around 2,5 hrs and still have fun in playing the game. I stopped doing all things a long time ago, there is no use for most items to collect since i have maxed out many things now so the focus is to gain rewards wich i need to grow. That means that having a steady stream of bound balens is key since they are needed to have faster progress.

On S645 i have 2 toons, 1 is 25m BR, the other is 20m, both i use to help others wich i think is fun to do. Both have strong sylphs so HST is fairly easy to do.
                      Very nice strategy & thanks for sharing

I returned from a long vacation (just recovered gamerocks toon not long ago) and still need to work long hours in real life.
                      Would have no way to catch up with my old mates, but game is still fun and I'd still help where I can.

Comment

Remove this patch, new players can't anything in possesion... only strong players in there....

Comment

Fair warning to all. Within the next 96 hours (might be in the morn, might be Monday night), I will be voicing my thoughts on here. I am already on my way out so a ban is the least of my worries. Right now, I am just tired and I am going to get some rest.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I did not get the new patch. support does not work either so where must i report this problem? Am i the only one with this problem?
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Onhime; 03-03-2018, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Now, where can I really begin?

Since patch 5.1, things haven't been really good to the majority of the players, myself included. You have so many bugs, so many issues, so much bulls---! What do you lame ducks do, you wreck it even more by implementing lag inducing items like sparkles and swirlies since you feel that by having an item or icon static would kill the game; ha, what a crock! If that wasn't insulting enough to the players (and their computers and internet), you would dash their play by introducing junk that only spenders will thrive on, leaving everyone else in the dust.

Competition? Yeah, more like competing on who has the bigger paycheck/wallet/purse.

I could give 2 s---s on your sales gimmicks as you have nothing that is worthy for me to even spend a penny on. I am sorry to break it to you, but I only spend when something is worth my while and buck. I am not one who would spend blindly or on impulse; you won't find such on me. What I really give a damn on is on performance problems (I am that kind of guy who believes in the "if it ain't broke, why fix it" approach) and how often they are addressed and fixed. You have done nothing of the sort since then.

Instead, you put junk patches that you don't even bother testing and fixing before releasing. Sounds a bit like Hollywood as they scratched their heads wondering why their movies bombed at the box office (it's the rush effect without checking).

I am not going to fill out another survey and I am going to urge others to not do it, either, as it clearly wastes our time as a whole to be putting the same responses that no one at R2 or 7Road will bother to read about.

However, I will say this: I do not hold any ills against any moderator on these forums as I feel they are/were the helpful ones that kept me coming back. If it wasn't for them, or my various friends that I made throughout, I would not be sitting behind my console in wasting my time with a dreck like this.

The players want a game that they can play; not one that they have to test and guess what went wrong as if having a job. If you're doing the latter, then demand to be paid for your services, folks.

It may be too late on me to come back to stay, but it's not too late, R2/7Road to turn this nightmare around and start satisfying players so they can refer their friends like in the good ol' days.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

please stop this recurring message

Comment

Working...
                                X