Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blah blah blah

Comment

We just received the 5-min warning and got our server shut down, at 12:15 G.M.T. And we were expecting the emergency maintenance to be over already 30 min ago. I wonder now, when will R2 learn to read time? Or maybe it is yet another maintenance, not the discussed here one?

Ignis, R2 S8

Comment

Hah.. Always longer then what they have wrote. Why just wrote... "we will be back today maybe"

Comment

yall complain too much, as if ya really got lives or something lol

Comment

Originally posted by R23593157 View Post
            We just received the 5-min warning and got our server shut down, at 12:15 G.M.T. And we were expecting the emergency maintenance to be over already 30 min ago. I wonder now, when will R2 learn to read time? Or maybe it is yet another maintenance, not the discussed here one?

Ignis, R2 S8
            Still the same E maint thay goto kick you so everyone gets fix what ever it is

Comment

must be some fed up ex players who got tired of the dictatorship tried to get even. who am i judge though the world being pretty filled with all kinds of exotic mammals, somewhere someone was bound to flip out.

Comment

Last March 5, i sent a ticket directly to Wartune with the following problems encountered below (R2 not providing a ticket) . Unfortunately, only SkyTrail Possession they are fixing? What about fixing Wilds? I can't play wilds coz of bug. If R2 provide compensation for devotion and some rewards in wilds, i'm happy for it.

Hoping a Mentor can help remind the developer (especially) fixing the Wilds bug.

Problem reported:
                1) Error Loading 502 - Bad Request (could be gateway problem)
                2) Wont load server
                3) SkyTrail Possession Time Problem
                4) Wilds wont load (Bug)

Comment

blah blah blah blah, boohoo, whine whine whine

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                    It started on schedule, but anyone logged in did not get kicked out. The servers are still down, so don't try to refresh!
                    Staying online when you know the game is supposed to be down only delays their ability to correctly and speedily correct the error and get the game back up.
                    So thanks for not logging off and causing the MT to run way over time. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

Staying online when you know the game is supposed to be down only delays their ability to correctly and speedily correct the error and get the game back up.
                      So thanks for not logging off and causing the MT to run way over time. I really appreciate it.
                      I was/am not online. I heard via my Skype chat group that this was the case.

Anyway, don't blame the players who were still online - most of them didn't even know a maintenance was underway, the warning about maintenance only popped up in system chat some two hours after it actually started! The fault lies entirely with the powers that be for not booting everyone out when it started.
                      Last edited by FireAndIceS8; 03-07-2018, 07:16 AM.
                      FireAndIce
                      Mage +112m
                      Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                      Ancients guild
                      Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

more boohooing and whining...what a shocker lol

Comment

bumb
                          nohing good

Comment

this is unfair some still can online while some cant login back after refresh.

Comment

Originally posted by GenocidShaga View Post
                              this is unfair some still can online while some cant login back after refresh.
                              Not only is it unfair but it is just selfish. R2 have issues fixing the game at the best of times, if players are still logged in and refuse to log out and if R2 cant kick them, then I am sure R2 will have more issues than usual trying to fix whatever the is.... WTG to those refusing to log out, we the locked out thank you

Comment

aww, sucks to be you

Comment

Working...
                                X