Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server Launch for 3/30 @ 10:00 AM GMT+8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Server!] Wartune Server Launch for 3/30 @ 10:00 AM GMT+8

On March 30th at 10:00 AM GMT+8, a new Oceanic server S763 Boiling Wilderness will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

You need to update your activities and promotion threads as this one is outdated. they have changed the new server format. no longer get free cloths for legend 50, 60 and 70 gear. can spend 39 cents for a lucky chest to try and spin them out on the lucky exchange instead, wish us luck on that one.
    Live long and prosper.

Comment

i wish that all stuff from now on new servers need to pay (no more free stuff) so maybe that will be good so ppl stop to jump from server to server like grasshopers cuz lots of servers get 90% ppl off when they merge like that is some kind of big prob cuz they are not in top 100 players after merge. So for that is my wish that all starter events need to pay so maybe ppl stay on there servers and play and have fun and not jump every months to new servers

Comment

So...where is the new S 763?

Comment

looks like it is not happening, letting us know would have been very nice and thoughtful, wait this is r2 games, who in the heck em I kidding, lol
          Live long and prosper.

Comment

wow people are so used to server delays only 2 complains

Comment

Its possible with the new server rewards and set up, not many want to do the new servers anymore
              Live long and prosper.

Comment

I as a little or non-spender, think that the new events are same for everyone. No one's getting a handicap. Not sure what others think but I don't care lol.

Comment

u lie r2,, where is new server

Comment

R2 *** are you doing? at least answer....some one say something....

Comment

Omayghadd r2 if you guys announce new server please mean it!!!!!!!

Comment

is this still happening or wha ?
                        keep the peeps posted at least ya'll, come on, we're ready for some "action"

Comment

R2 team.....WAKE UP

Comment

hv a nice dreem R2,,,

Comment

If you ever figure out why this new server launch did not happen, could you please let us know? I just hope you don't start it at 1000 eastern daylight time as this will be 2200 server time, but knowing your management you might.
                              Live long and prosper.

Comment

Working...
                              X