Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/22 @ 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/22 @ 04:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 22nd of March at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 08:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40

Patch Notes:
    1. Fixed the issue in which one extra Endless Abyss attempt was added after a daily reset.
    2. Fixed the issue in which Sky Trail possession rewards were missing in some players' mail.
    3. Fixed the issue in which incorrect possession time was shown in the Sky Trail Possession Rankings.
    4. Fixed the reward collection issue with the daily guild quest - Shadow Crystal XI (Guild Daily).

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Cinney; 03-21-2018, 11:37 PM.

Originally posted by R2_Cinney View Post
    1. Fixed the issue in which one extra Endless Abyss attempt was added after a daily reset.
    An extra Endless Abyss attempt after a daily reset? Where? I always have only 1 attempt per day as supposed to.

2. Fixed the issue in which Sky Trail possession rewards were missing in some players' mail.
    Do you mean it's missing from a plunderer's mail, or the other bug that every server shutdown resets everyone's possession and no one gets the rewards?

4. Fixed the reward collection issue with the daily guild quest - Shadow Crystal XI (Guild Daily).
    What is this bug?

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post

An extra Endless Abyss attempt after a daily reset? Where? I always have only 1 attempt per day as supposed to.

Do you mean it's missing from a plunderer's mail, or the other bug that every server shutdown resets everyone's possession and no one gets the rewards?

What is this bug?
      ive never seen this bug in endless abyss

or

never seen bug in shadow crystal xi maybe its the word for nerfing as its usless as a choclate fireguard

sky trails rewards ive never lost any apart from 1st day due to the not testing the patch properly

Comment

What is this bug?
        She is referring to the bug where the quest remains green even after the player collects and will remain that way even after refreshes until the next reset.

Comment

1h? really? well we see..
          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

we ave had 2 maintenances on Wednesday the last few times why oh why move back to Thursday for it messes with oceanic events sorry guys looks like ur Athena is messed up again due to their incompetance

Comment

going on 2nd hour of MT. Shoulda known better than 1 hour MT.....LOL
              Sapphire
              Mage Lvl.80:
              BR:
              106,802,118 Normal Mode
              101,629,274 Dragon Mode
              Server: S551 GlassMines
              Guild: Spartans
              Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Rambler View Post

She is referring to the bug where the quest remains green even after the player collects and will remain that way even after refreshes until the next reset.
                LOL OK old bug finally got fixed for good.

Comment

LOL OK old bug finally got fixed for good.
                  must be a very very very old bug as ive never seen it hahaha that's 1 bug finaly fixed after many years

Comment

Hmmm ......I wonder how long a R2 hour is ..... 150 min or 180 min. Defiantly not the 60 min we all know.

Comment

Originally posted by notorious1956 View Post
                      Hmmm ......I wonder how long a R2 hour is ..... 150 min or 180 min. Defiantly not the 60 min we all know.
                      they do have a different time counting system I think.. has been trying to figur that out for years now....its the same in support.. the answering time too tickets..huh.. :P
                      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

must be a very very very old bug as ive never seen it hahaha that's 1 bug finaly fixed after many years
                        It has to do with resets (quest reappears but double claims are not allowed hence the completed quest whose reward can't be claimed). Not sure if it's fixed or not, but it rarely appears as most people don't follow that error path leading to it.

Comment

maintenance is always longer than it should unless theirs nothing to fix so usualy they switch servers off to cooldown for a hr then after turn it back on. the longer maintenances are usualy the bugs they trying to fix but cant as they are idiots or adding a patch lol without proper testing or merging just east and west coast servers hahahhaa

so u can expect maintenance to be 1 hr to 5 hrs or even 8 hrs depending on the idiot doing the maintenance

Comment

"Fixing" non-existent bugs and not touching any from tons of the existing ones. I have at least half a dozen open tickets nobody does nothing about for months.

Comment

Here's my question, where exactly do they get these reports from?

Aside from one that I have seen (possessions and mail), the others I did not see any post detailing such, and yet I see it being "fixed" (relative term that is used loosely).
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X