Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/29 @ 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/29 @ 04:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 29th of March at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 5 to 6 hours but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes as will only list the ones that are not important to the game.
    There, I fixed it. We all know it won't take an hour; we also know that none of the real game-breaking stuff will be fixed (would be a miracle if that happened, eh?); and we all know that Oceanic will be out of certain events that they won't be compensated for as a result.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

There, I fixed it. We all know it won't take an hour; we also know that none of the real game-breaking stuff will be fixed (would be a miracle if that happened, eh?); and we all know that Oceanic will be out of certain events that they won't be compensated for as a result.
      Ain't that the truth lol. Was going to say something else but don't want to give them any ideas

Um, got a message saying this forum requires you to wait 15 seconds between posts, please wait another 60 seconds lol

Comment

could you guys do something about how often the mount shop actually show a mount a player dont have? I get as we get more the rate for us to see a "free" mount is lowered, BUT it has been months (yes months as in more then 1) since I have seen any free mounts and when I check, there is at least 18 inthere I dont have. Sooo some sort of rotation and maybe " at least once every 8 week there will be a free mount"
        That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Oh they want you to spend the balens. That's their true intent and the reason why I don't bother with it anymore.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            Oh they want you to spend the balens. That's their true intent and the reason why I don't bother with it anymore.
            your right their they want to milk as much cash from ppl as possible in the short space of time before this game dies on them

Comment

Server S16 gone at 8am GMT not 9am

You really need to learn what GMT actually is ........................... and when you've done that just announce server down time in GMT ONLY. If players can't work out their own local time from that without using EDT, PDT,or GMT + this or that, then they are not smart enough to play anyway ....... it's not rocket science !

Comment

I am not able on screen for Eudaemon Domain for 2 days continually. Yesterday server merging without announcing before and today again maintenance on Thursday. How can I do all quests in time?

Comment

I wonder when is next patch coming?

Comment

Exactly. that is why they have changed the new server setup the way they have, no free cloth's anymore for legend 50, 60, 70 gear, must spend 39 cents for a lucky chest hoping to spin them out on the lucky exchange, we all know how that goes, lol
                    Live long and prosper.

Comment

Please update the compensation the stuff you give out is **** no use to 80% of players,,

Comment

Originally posted by R25659281 View Post
                        Please update the compensation the stuff you give out is **** no use to 80% of players,,
                        Loads of stuff as reward are outdated also... Such as expedition and diemension trial rewards, need higher rewards... (Adv. Mahra instead of Mahra etc.)

Comment

TICK TOCK...... 1 hour, 15 minutes and counting...
                          Why not just say we have no idea how long maintenance will take - because clearly you dont have any clue.

Comment

Originally posted by onusza View Post
                            I am not able on screen for Eudaemon Domain for 2 days continually. Yesterday server merging without announcing before and today again maintenance on Thursday. How can I do all quests in time?
                            Oh get over it - my server has had the same issue 1 a month for over a year... yep 1 merger every month for a year and yep we missed 2 continual days of eud dom. It sucks, nobody likes it but the benefits you get in the comp pack outweighs any inconvenience. Get used to it because it looks like your server group will be getting more regular mergers.

Comment

one hour 30 mins still waiting, Devs put the switch back to ON

Comment

Working...
                              X