Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 7.8 Pre-Launch Maintenance 4/12 04:00 AM EDT (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Well if we all have to be lab rats then it makes me feel better if they delay the experiment on my server LOL
    Test servers are on a different cross-server so whether or not they have the patch earlier doesn't affect the rest.
    Now I just worry about my tanks mount shards -_-'

    Comment


    • #17
      Patch guide: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...tune-patch-7-8 Sorry about the Chinese images.
      Rules of the Forum are found here.

      R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

      For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post
        Well if we all have to be lab rats then it makes me feel better if they delay the experiment on my server LOL
        Test servers are on a different cross-server so whether or not they have the patch earlier doesn't affect the rest.
        Now I just worry about my tanks mount shards -_-'
        Honestly if they actually fix all the glitches found by the test servers before they release it to the remainder of the servers, it will be a first lol
        Umm and why are you worrying about tank mount shards?

        Comment


        • #19
          Kong, GameRocks, and Armor can't be a part of pre-launch because of the cross server grouping and the servers on the other platform that are also not a part of pre-launch.

          Normal weekly maintenance should have been included in this announcement, but wasn't, probably because there's been staff changes and they didn't use the updated patch maintenance template, which includes a mention about normal maintenance, although, no one read that part in the last patch maintenance, so probably wouldn't have mattered anyway. Maintenance is generally on the same day, at the same time, every week, except during holidays.

          Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

          Honestly if they actually fix all the glitches found by the test servers before they release it to the remainder of the servers, it will be a first lol
          Umm and why are you worrying about tank mount shards?
          It is believed tanks is gone now, since Castle Wars is in that time slot, is daily, and took the place of the tanks NPC.
          Rules of the Forum are found here.

          R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

          For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

            It is believed tanks is gone now, since Castle Wars is in that time slot, is daily, and took the place of the tanks NPC.
            THANK GOODNESS!!!!
            I SO hated tanks.... mind you my guess is I will probably hate the new feature more lol

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

              THANK GOODNESS!!!!
              I SO hated tanks.... mind you my guess is I will probably hate the new feature more lol
              I feel you on tanks. I got the mount and never went back. Some will hate the new feature, some won't. Same can be said with every part of the patch guide, though. Some will hate having to spend 5 whole minutes in World Boss, others will love that even with lag, they will get their devotion. Some will love the devotion changes - more bound balens! - and others will hate that there's now more tasks to do for max devotion. Some will love that there's hardly any icons at the top of the screen, many will hate having to walk to npcs. Overall, this patch is the most inclusive as far as player suggestions go that I've ever seen.
              Rules of the Forum are found here.

              R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
              Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

              For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

                I feel you on tanks. I got the mount and never went back. Some will hate the new feature, some won't. Same can be said with every part of the patch guide, though. Some will hate having to spend 5 whole minutes in World Boss, others will love that even with lag, they will get their devotion. Some will love the devotion changes - more bound balens! - and others will hate that there's now more tasks to do for max devotion. Some will love that there's hardly any icons at the top of the screen, many will hate having to walk to npcs. Overall, this patch is the most inclusive as far as player suggestions go that I've ever seen.
                Yep, you cant please all of the people all of the time lol... WB has for most of us just been a way to get some devo lol

                Comment


                • #23
                  realy? 2xtimes post deleted?

                  well, then, i must say that this game is wonderfull, all players are so happy, and they all appriciate the efort DEVS and moderators!

                  i will go use all the pay methods to charge balens while this inspection will perform.

                  keep up the good job!!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by RO_RAV View Post
                    realy? 2xtimes post deleted?

                    well, then, i must say that this game is wonderfull, all players are so happy, and they all appriciate the efort DEVS and moderators!

                    i will go use all the pay methods to charge balens while this inspection will perform.

                    keep up the good job!!
                    This post can stay, because it's not offensive. I sent you a message. Let me know if you got that.
                    Rules of the Forum are found here.

                    R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                    For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

                      This post can stay, because it's not offensive. I sent you a message. Let me know if you got that.
                      Thanks, I feel honored, satisfied, fulfilled!

                      Please forgive my frustrations, also occurred in the following way, unjustly, unfairly and incriminating our server is treated.

                      We've got to acknowledge that you are bothered by the way you are treated by the players, that does not raise a question mark?

                      Regarding the message sent, I ask you not to bother, the tickets were sent by several players on our server, we have not received any reply, I only noticed that indifference of Game developers towards against players of our server.

                      now it's clearer this form of expression of moderators, and GM's as a result of the fact that not even receive the update.

                      At the same time will bring to our attention, that after multiple merges, we've gotten from first place at DEVO to 12th maybe even below.

                      best regards,

                      i am bussy now!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        MemoryLane You got a somewhat comprehensive guide going for this patch. However, you know me; I won't believe it until I really see it. So, therefore, when the patch comes live on Thursday morning, April 19th, 2018, I will dive in a unit to look around. I am going to first test it on my phone (mobile device) to see if it was really optimized before moving in to get others dived in to take advantage of such to provide my own feedback; I wish I could implore the devs in not mucking it up between now (to build up the hype and gather the small bugs) and the day it is released for the general public (when everyone gets it) as they are good in doing such.

                        The features you have outlined seemed very good. The most I got interested in is the devotion (weekly) rewards (I know I may not get the 1600 chest as I do not do much beyond the 200 daily devote, but I am hoping there are other things that could be done instead of being a "game slave" for the entire day as many of us have things we want to do in real life, and you know what I am doing for the moment), the upper limits of items (for reals?), the upper limits of purchases (I still would have gone with "no limit" like back in the good ole days), the RAM optimization (that's really one I am so interested in; again, I will be the judge of that), and maybe the boss shield thingy.

                        Again, I am going to hope the devs do not mess it up for this patch as it looks promising enough.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1100 / Com 550 / 10.3BTTTT Power / VIP 1300

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                          being a "game slave, looks promising enough.
                          Harharhar, made my day ty.

                          WB now longer + less rewards..
                          More time spent in Eudie Patrol....
                          Castle wars +30m, instead of a quik 2m tank battle. Tanks was a missable event unless you wanted extra beast souls/devo., But another essencial Daily timed evening event, For those who work at this time ( I am one of those ) this is Not a good addition.
                          More Devo = more time. I dont even make 60 devo on a good day. And of course without vip +40 devo you will have to do Everthing to keep up ~ pass .
                          So + 60minuits a day sucked from RL Yay...

                          R2 are doing such a good job at killing off the light/free player, now they're going after the part time player too.
                          Last edited by Freddypainter; 04-13-2018, 11:57 PM.
                          DM S9 Kabumu

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X