Wartune Patch 7.8 Maintenance 4/19 @ 4AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Patch 7.8 Maintenance 4/19 @ 4AM EDT

Wartune will be having Patch 7.8 Maintenance on Thursday, the 19th of April at 04:00 AM EDT, [B]1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Adv. Mahra x20
    Adv. Sepulcrum x20

Patch Notes:
    1. Castle Wars - A large wave of monsters are attacking our guild. Fight them and defend our castle. There shall be a great feast if we win this war!
    2. Eudaemon and Willpower Patrol & Bounty - Based on player feedback, Willpower officially enters the field of Eudaemon Patrol and Bounty. The old Eudaemon Patrol feature will be combined with the Eudaemon Bounty to welcome the joining of Willpower!
    3. World BOSS optimization: The World BOSSES acquire a damage absorption shield that lasts 5 minutes. Want to know what happens? Just go fight the BOSSES!
    4. Devotion panel optimization: Based on player feedback, reward information is added on the devotion panel.
    5. Fixed the displacement issue with some Mounts.
    6. Optimized the display rules for the top icons.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

In the patch 7.8 guide posted here, there is something called dragonchant potency. Are we getting that with this patch? Or was that copy and pasted from a patch that chinese wartune has and just forgot to remove it? Dragonchant: Potency - Any dragon is capable of creating its own legend

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      In the patch 7.8 guide posted here, there is something called dragonchant potency. Are we getting that with this patch? Or was that copy and pasted from a patch that chinese wartune has and just forgot to remove it? Dragonchant: Potency - Any dragon is capable of creating its own legend
      They should be in this patch.

Sorry for the confusion with the chinese screen shots, we was unable to get them in english when posting the guide.
      When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

No one has mentioned that feature not being included, or any issues with the patch in general, and no one I know has access to dragonchant on a pre-patch server. I guess we wait and see.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Lane! Why Mentor tell us to check the Forum for Merge info!? and our server isn't in the list? he make fun of us? because i can tell you that our server merged like 2 years ago last time. check the rave status of our server! we were in top!!! like 1 year ago, since, we end in top 10 only if we gather the rave coins for 2-3 mounths in a row... i know this game is not fair at all, but a Mentor to make fun of us it s the last think i expected!

Have a great day!!!

Comment

I received an updated file for the patch, so the guide has been adjusted accordingly.

RO_RAV The mentor meant that if your server is to be merged, you will find out about it when a merge announcement is posted. If you want to let R2 know you want a merge, send in a ticket. The appropriate team will review the statistics for that server and the server it would be merged to. If they overlooked your server, and it, and the server it would be merged to, is eligible for a merge, then perhaps you'll see a merge announced on the forum in the future that includes your server. Keep an eye on the News and Event section for merge announcements, in case yours is mentioned.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

First of all merge never help to old servers cuz you get merge them with some new servers and ppl from that new server express go to some new open server so basicly nothing change there. Same is whit merge with two newest servers ppl on older server stay and ppl from new 90% get out cuz know that soon will be open some new server and there thy will start over again. So you need first to stop open new servers on every 2 weeks to ppl stop jump from server to server like grasshopers and stay on there servers where play. Better start to open new servers on idk 6 months and you will see big difference. Or other will be maybe to radical to merge all servers in one big server But deffinitly you must stop open new servers on every 2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
                First of all merge never help to old servers cuz you get merge them with some new servers and ppl from that new server express go to some new open server so basicly nothing change there. Same is whit merge with two newest servers ppl on older server stay and ppl from new 90% get out cuz know that soon will be open some new server and there thy will start over again. So you need first to stop open new servers on every 2 weeks to ppl stop jump from server to server like grasshopers and stay on there servers where play. Better start to open new servers on idk 6 months and you will see big difference. Or other will be maybe to radical to merge all servers in one big server But deffinitly you must stop open new servers on every 2 weeks
                well I agree their stop!!!!!!! opening new servers.you don't ave to open a new server every 2 weeks make it 6 mnths

with so many servers open no wonder the game loads slow

but its all about greed

open servers to milk money from the players u milked the cash from 2 weeks ago so every 2 weeks they leave to join new servers to give u cash lol these players ave no brains

Comment

Please learn what GMT is ........ it's not rocket science !

Comment

would like to know how people that work nights in gmt time eg 7pm to 7am are supposed to get 300 devotion everything is based around 6pm to 11;30pm max I can get is 270

Comment

Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post
                      Please learn what GMT is ........ it's not rocket science !
                      GMT to the devs = Great Maintenance Time hahahahahahaa

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post

They should be in this patch.

Sorry for the confusion with the chinese screen shots, we was unable to get them in english when posting the guide.
                        and if ppl in office used a brain test servers have been running the patch a week before we all get it so why didn't they change the screenshots to the right text content lmao

Comment

For the gods sake end this maintance i am really really really getting excited about this patch

Comment

ty vm for hear my voice

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                              Its seem there remove it from the forum for Dragonchant and especially I don't see it in this patch 7.8 in the game( Ooooohhh I was so happy if we got Dragonchant was gonna be added and now nope it's fail mistake added information so no Dragonchant : Potency even click to the site its remove only say: Castle Wars - There shall be a great feast if we win this war!
                              New Eudaemon Patrol and Bounty - Explore for more adventures and more rewards!

Overall Optimizations- World Boss, Devotion, NPCs, and more.) That's all
                              East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                              Character: Mage
                              Class: Knighthood
                              level: 80
                              Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                              Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
                              X