Wartune Server Merges for 5/9 @ 08:00 AM GMT / 04:00 PM GMT +8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steve.knopf777 View Post
    absolutely ridiculous..............S764..........still down. We should all get a free red Thor and a ton of adv mahra and sopulcrum
    Sure 11h Down

Comment

This is ridiculous now. 19.00 server and still saying Server Not Ready. Need special compensation for all S764 players who have missed a whole day of activity, eud domain and other events. If you give everyone compensation, this will be particularly unfair.

Comment

Wartune support you are at your best, the server is down, no-one knows if it comes back soon. Not even you???
        We need free VIPs and Spirit Cov tokens now
        Last edited by sobbbia; 05-09-2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Server-merge the day after a Microsoft patch-day with a major, semi-annual update.
          What could possibly go wrong ?

Ah, I forgot . .
          https://twitter.com/devops_borat/sta...46812253155328

Comment

this isn't normal anymore... we should get tons of compensation

Comment

this is just ridiculous

Comment

do somting put us back on

Comment

If we dont get back on before reset we are going to miss all the gifts on the ground (100), divinity soul event, mount whip event, mount hoof event, equipment enchant event and equipment refine events, the 3 dimension events, the spirit covenant pack I wanted to purchase, the online rewards, all of our dailies, everything. You merged us with older servers that we have to try to catch up with and now you do this to us too? This is absolutely not ok.

Comment

MemoryLane Thanks guys for repairing this problem... jk, still doesn't work

Comment

I am ******. I have been saving all my CHI for the event to get a red Ares in order to get my Thor and now this event will be over and I will lose 495 Chi. Thanks ******

Comment

what ******** is going on? what kind of merger this is? how irresponsible the Wartune team .... ridiculous

Comment

s764 should get a one day extension on the current events so we are not behind, we didnt cause this problem so why should we be the ones to suffer the consequences? Or we should be given the max rewards for all the events that are running. The other 2 servers are getting them, we should too.
                          Last edited by Spookiez; 05-09-2018, 03:14 PM.

Comment

guys write an s after http in the link of the server site, it should let you in

Comment

and what if youre using the client Solitare??

Comment

I can't help on that, but this is better than nothing

Comment

Working...
                                X