Wartune Server Launch for 6/29 @ 10:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Server!] Wartune Server Launch for 6/29 @ 10:00 AM EDT

On June 29th at 10:00 AM EDT (10:00 PM GMT+8), a new East coast server S779 Qeuy will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!
    Last edited by R2_May; 06-26-2018, 05:15 AM.

is joining a new server even worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
      is joining a new server even worth it?
      If you enjoy the new server events, and would find the new server event rewards to be useful, then yes, joining a new server to get those rewards would be worth it for you. Some of the events don't run on old servers. New servers tend to be merged not long after the new server rotation ends, so you won't have long to wait to join an established server to find a strong party to help carry you through parts of the game. You also get to find a group of players to play and grow with, which is half of the fun of the game.

If you don't care at all about new server events, then joining an old server would be more beneficial to you because it doesn't take very long to get up to speed, if you find a server that is accepting of new players and willing to help out, which many are. The downside is it's harder to find a steady party when everyone has their normal group, which means waiting a little longer to get runs done, and being very far behind everyone else is a bit tough.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

If you enjoy the new server events, and would find the new server event rewards to be useful, then yes, joining a new server to get those rewards would be worth it for you. Some of the events don't run on old servers. New servers tend to be merged not long after the new server rotation ends, so you won't have long to wait to join an established server to find a strong party to help carry you through parts of the game. You also get to find a group of players to play and grow with, which is half of the fun of the game.

If you don't care at all about new server events, then joining an old server would be more beneficial to you because it doesn't take very long to get up to speed, if you find a server that is accepting of new players and willing to help out, which many are. The downside is it's harder to find a steady party when everyone has their normal group, which means waiting a little longer to get runs done, and being very far behind everyone else is a bit tough.
        one thing ive noticed with paypal is that gamerocks accepts right away but r2games alwayz declines it. is the payment system for r2games messed up or something. cuz i do have money in my paypal.. i asked support n havent heard non . so um yeh.

Comment

one thing ive noticed with paypal is that gamerocks accepts right away but r2games alwayz declines it. is the payment system for r2games messed up or something. cuz i do have money in my paypal.. i asked support n havent heard non . so um yeh.
          I haven't seen any reports about paypal issues. Have you tried going through purchase.r2games.com?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

I haven't seen any reports about paypal issues. Have you tried going through purchase.r2games.com?
            checkout/genericError?code=VFJBTlNBQ1RJT05fUkVGVVNFRA%3D%3D i got that error code so idk
            Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time
            Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay. ive tried a few times n nothing. might as well go to gamerock then smh

Comment

checkout/genericError?code=VFJBTlNBQ1RJT05fUkVGVVNFRA%3D%3D i got that error code so idk
              Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time
              Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay. ive tried a few times n nothing. might as well go to gamerock then smh
              You may want to include a screenshot of your error in your ticket. I feel like the reply you got about vip might not be what you were looking for there.

Also, double check and make sure all of your information is up to date in paypal, including the currency, connected card/bank account, and that the account is verified. Xsolla is picky about that.

Comment

Working...
              X